Kingdom Hearts:Blessed by Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Lilly sat next to Yoru and some fan girls around them growled."Ummm.I take It I'm not welcome?"She asked softly.She was now scared.She huddled closer to Yoru and wrapped her arms around him."Protect me,Yoru nii-san,"She whispered to him,Tears in her eyes.This just made the girls even angrier.
~~~
"Amu!"Nagihiko called and ran out of the room and after Amu."Amu-chan!Wait up!"He yelled And ran after her with an unatural speed.He stopped by Rhythm's classroom and popped his head in."Rhythm,Lets go,"He shouted and Rhythm ran after him."Atashi No Kokoro:Unlock!"He yelled."I sense an X-egg nearby!"Rythm called as he transformed with Nagi."Chari nari:Beat Jumper!"Nagi exclaimed and dashed in front of Nagi.
~~~
Ammayuki nodded and took Ikuto's hand just as some x eggs zoomed out in front of her.They sent an attack flying at Ammayuki.Taken by surprise,She screamed and closed her eyes.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

https://kingdomheartsrpg.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Yoru wrapped his arms around Lilly and looked at all the other girls. "Back off." He scowled, holding his claws out protectively. When he did this, he acted so much like Ikuto is was unbelieveable...

~~~

Amu ran outside and was instantly knocked down by X Energy. Ran, Miki, Suu and Dia ran to her aid, and Dia transformed with her. "Chara Nari: Amulet Diamond!" She called, yellow stars radiating from her. As she got a closer look, she saw Tadase in the distance. "Tadase-kun! What are you doing, move, they'll hurt you!" She yelled. Her eyes looked tearful. Then it occured to her... Tadase was in an X Transformation with Kiseki. "It's no use, Amu-chan... you love other guys... it's no use..." He murmured to himself, turning to look at Amu. "GO AND KISS NAGIHIKO'S BRAINS OUT IF YOU REALLY FEEL THE NEED!" He yelled, shooting X Energy again at Amu, who almost managed to dodge, but was hit in the legs. She fell to her knees. "Tadase, calm down, it's really not like that!" She replied. This virus must've started spreading in Seiyo, too.

~~~

Ikuto jumped in front of Ammayuki and shouted, "RUN!" to her, the X Eggs attacking her full-on. "Just go! Get to Utau's studio, on 57 Cowell Avenue!" He yelled, gritting his teeth at the pain. "Tell her to get here A.S.A.P!!!"
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Without questioning,Ammayuki took off down the road.She found the address soon and pounded on the door."Help,Help!Ikuto-kun Needs help!UTAU CHAN"She yelled.
~~~
Lilly blushed and sensed the presence of x-eggs as the girls ran off."Yoru-nii-san,Do you....Feel that dark and sinister presence?"She asked,Shuddering softly.
~~~
Nagihiko ran out in front of the next blast and was hit straight on."TADASE!Get a hang of yourself!ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO RISK OUR FRIENDSHIP OVER DATING?"He yelled.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:38 pm

"Yes... I sense X Eggs." Yoru murmured darkly. "We should go and check it out, and fast. The virus has finally spread to this town, it's last destination. Everywhere else is infected. Across the world. X Virus." Yoru said, picking up Lilly bridal style and rushing out of the classroom, protecting her from fangirls. "Ugh... stupid fans, nya..."

~~~

"YES!" Tadase yelled, shooting at Nagihiko. "You two... are you dating... there is no hope for me... I can't have a queen... no one!" He screamed, seemingly crying. That's when Katou appeared right behind Nagihiko, Amu and her charas. She was in a humpty dumpty transformation with Loa. Tamed Demon. "Tadase... calm down." She said, her soft, calming voice reaching him on the inside. "I know you can let go of all the pain. All the suffering. Just... pass it on to me..." She murmured, and started draining X Energy from Tadase to herself. But it wasn't over. After the last drop of energy, Katou went and switched to Evil Humpty Dumpty Mode with Hane. Her clothes seemed torn and soaked now from the storm that was just starting. Her wings were black instead of pure white. "Yes... I hate you, Nagihiko... betrayer..." She muttered darkly, as Tadase ran forward and wrapped her arms around Katou. Platinum Royale. But just as Tadase did so, Katou fired her attack. It hit him hard in the stomach.

~~~

Utau ran to Ammayuki, raised an eyebrow and said, "I don't know you, but if you know he's in danger, lead the way!" She replied, chara nari'd with El.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:39 pm

"Right!"She cried and grabbed Utau's hand and began running."We've got to get there.And fast,"She exclaimed and got to Ikuto just as Lilly and Yoru appeared outside.Amu got knocked back by an x-energy beam and Tadase hugged Katou.He then got knocked back."Lets go,Lilly-san!"Ammayuki exclaimed."Watashi no kokoro:Unlock!"She exclaimed and transformed with her chara."Chara Nari: Heaven's Arc,"She said and flashed a grin at Ikuto."Lets go,Ikuto,Utau,"She said.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokegal9 Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:32 am

"Nagihiko... Tadase... both hurt me..." Katou mumbled, blinking sleepily. "I loved you... both of you... but... you couldn't even give me a single chance!" She yelled, creating a huge, X-Energy cage around herself. "Katou-chan, please, calm down!" Amu yelled, after looking at Tadase's knocked down body on the floor. "Damn... she gave up herself to be the surrogate for the X Energy virus..." Utau muttered, staring at the cage in pain. "Even Angel Cradle couldn't cure THIS kind of bad energy! It's pure X Virus. The embryo is back. Loa was also locked within the cage now. And even she hated this X Katou... "Guys, it's no use, you'll have to go and find the embryo!" Loa screamed. "It's happened all over the world - it was only a matter of time before it finally reached this town! Please... Please, be careful! Don't let the virus catch up with you...!" She screamed, before falling to her knees and baring an X on her head. Ikuto looked at everyone. "She's right - we NEED to start getting out of here. We should evacuate the school too and get them to travel in groups. No less then 6 in a group! Let's hurry!" He yelled, grabbing Ammayuki's and Utau's hands and running.

Pokegal9

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Ammayuki yelped as she was hit with X-energy from behind."Purification Arrow!"She shouted and shot out an arrow at Katou.It engulfed a thick cage of light arround her."That should sustain the X virus long enough to evacuate the school,"She said and turned to Ikuto."Let's go,"She whispered and started running.She looked sadly back at Katou and frowned."Gomenasai,My new friend,"She whispered and just kept on running.Then she remembered."What about Tadase?"She asked.Her question was soon answered as she saw Valentine Carrying Tadase in his own chara nari.He had pitch black wings extending from his back.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:37 am

"Just run!" Ikuto demanded, looking back at Katou as he did so. "Tadase, don't worry, she'll be fine! I promise, we'll come back for her." Amu reassured, flying out of the school holding her chara's hands. They started flying beside her, still in human form. Nagihiko was with her too. The others went into the school to find that some of the children were already infected. "Everyone! Get out now! Evacuate!" Kairi and Kukai yelled above screams.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Ammayuki was worried."Ikuto,What about everyone in the school?Are you sure they'll all get out?"She asked frantically.She was exasperated with all of these happenings.Why couldn't she have a normal life for once?She had hoped to get away from the virus by moving here.It had already effected her family.Not to mention Ikuto's father.But she couldn't bring herself to tell him...But she didd.She cleared her throat and,"Ikuto,I need to tell you something.Your father was effected by the virus.I tried to purify him but He knocked me off my feet and escaped.I came here to get away from the virus,"She said sadly.Nagihiko picked up Amu and ran off."Amu-chan.We need a stronger chara nari,"He said to her.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:52 pm

"It's not as if I can use Amulet Fortune at the moment though! Ikuto has the key!" Amu yelled over sudden screeches and moans that sounded like they were being tortured. Ikuto looked at Ammayuki without much though at that moment. "We don't have time to discuss that, Mayu! I need to get you out of here and that is the thing that matters right now!" He exclaimed, grabbing onto her hand tight as they ran. "Don't you dare let go of me." Floods of students started flooding out of the classrooms and out into the grounds. The ones with charas were not effected straight away, it seemed, and they had a fighting chance. But...
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Ammayuki had tears in her eyes as she nodded."Ok.I won't. I promise Never to let you go,"She whispered. Her cheeks tinted red at the thought.She then ducked as x energy was thrown at her.She was hit on her side but she didn't say anything about it to Ikuto.She just grinned and bared it and used a shield to protect her and Ikuto."We'd better hurry.Amu and Nagihiko can't be too far,"She said.Nagihiko saw Ammayuki and Ikuto nearby."Lets go help them,Amu,"He said and ran in that direction.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:22 pm

"Hai!" Amu replied, determined. Ikuto looked around. The two were surrounded. "Amu, I need you!" He yelled, through the crowd, and looking at his Dumpty Key. He could hear Nagihiko's voice nearby, too. Ikuto hugged Ammayuki as the infected people crowded tighter and tighter until he couldn't bear it. "Mayu-chan. Do you have a humpty item of some kind?" He asked, desprately.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Ammayuki paused and she reached into her pocket and pulled from it a heart shaped locket with a keyhole in the middle."Will this help?"she asked and held it out in freont of her.It glowed with a radient pink and white and Ikuto's key began to glow.Ammayuki gasped as they were both enveloped in light.Darknes surrounded Ammayuki as well and she chara nari'd into something new."Chara Nari:Twilit Dispersion!"She called out.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:13 pm

"Chara Nari: Seven Seas Treasure!" Ikuto called out, calmly looking around as the light faded. Amu looked at the light before her and Nagi, dazzled. "They used a Humpty Dumpty Chara Nari...?" She muttered, her eyes glittering without even trying. The sight was just so beautiful for those last few moments. Ikuto stared at some of the infected. "If it's a fight you want, come and get it." He said, narrowing his eyes. "Emerald Blade!" Ikuto yelled, pulling out his cutlass and slashing it about, making some of the infected move out of the way. "Mayu-chan, go!"
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Ammayuki shook her head no."No,I'll never just leave you.Heart Gold Target Lock On!"She called.She Formed a heart with her hands and closed her eyes.A golden light filled her hands and shot out at the negative energy."Wow,So much power,"Lilly said.Ammayuki grinned and A few of the energy hearts were purified."I...Don't know what that...was."She said and crumpled to the ground.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Ikuto caught her just before she hit the ground and blush, staring at Mayu's pale face. Amu sighed. "Everyone, we need to get somewhere safe before more of them find us. Bring the students with you!" She called over to Kukai and Kairi, who nodded. Yaya and Rima followed them.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Nagihiko nodded."Roger,"He said and pulled his hair into a pony tail and swapped in his red uniform."Everyone please,Follow me,"She said and lead the calmed students out of the school.Ammayuki could barely hear now.Her world was fading to black."Ikuto.Don't let me go,"She managed to whisper before losing consciouness.Valentine Sat Tadase down At His mansion and went back for the others."Guys!We can take them to My mansion!"He exclaimed.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Amu smiled, nodded at Valentine and Tadase, and then looked over at Ammayuki and Ikuto. "Don't worry, I've got you." He murmured, pulling the girl into a hug. These feelings, they were new. He only met the girl today, and yet, he felt like it had been an eternity. Ikuto walked over to the others with Ammayuki cradled in his arms. His eyes watered a little.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Nadeshiko walked over to Ikuto and placed a hand on his shoulder."Are you two going to be ok?"She asked.Rhythm stood in front of Miki,Protecting her with His Powers.Ammayuki stirred in Ikuto's arms.She smiled at him and weakly asked,"Did we win yet?"Nadeshiko smiled at her and her expression Hardened."Amu,Lets go,"She caleld and turned and broke out into a run."Sorry I worried you,"Mayu whispered.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:27 am

Amu smiled, stopped for a moment to look at Ikuto and muttered, "He really grew up, didn't he." Then she followed Nadeshiko with a grin on her face. Ikuto stood and placed Mayu on his shoulders, blushing slightly. "W-well, I had to worry didn't I, you being new here and all... haha..." He said, slightly embarassed. "Let's follow them to Valentine's house." Ikuto said. He was still in his Humpty Dumpty form for now, so he jumped and jumped over roofs with her. Meanwhile...

~~~

Katou looked blankly at the front of her cage. The light surrounding her cage was getting weaker each second. The infected girl stood, and picked up the now unconscious Loa. X Energy was too much for her in human form, and switching to her chara form would've probably killed her. Katou held out her hand. "Darkened Halo." She murmured, a razor sharp disc forming above her hand. It sliced the cage open and she started walking extremely slowly, out of the school grounds. She couldn't catch up with any of the students... yet.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:15 pm

"Lets go,Amu san,"Nadeshiko said and took Amu's hand and lead her out of the school.She noticed Katou awake and pulled her back."Get back,Amu-san.Hide,"She whispered and Pulled Amu back behind her.She pulled off her clothes in front of Amu and pulled out her ponytail and pulled back on Her Nagi clothes.HE stood up and took Amu's hand."Go when I give the signal,"He whispered.He waited and then he took the chance."Go,Now.Don't worry about me.Just go,"He exclaimed and jumped in front of Katou."Go,Amu-chan.GO!"He exclaimed as he was hit by x-energy.
~~~
Ammayuki blushed,being thrown onto his shoulder."I-Ikuto.W-What are you doing?I'm not a sack of potatoes,you know!"She exclaimed a little angrilly.She huffed and then giggled at her anger.She kissed Ikuto's cheek and smiled."Arigato,"She whispered and blushed softly."Let me down.I can walk,"She said softly.((I'M GONNA DO A RIKU MOMENT ON YAZ.XXD.))
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:35 pm

"Nagi... please... I can't control myself and I don't really want to harm you..." Katou murmured as Amu looked at Katou and Nagi. "NAGI-KUN!!!" She screamed as her purple-haired friend was hit by a blast of X Energy from Katou. "G-GET AWAY! I c-can't... n-no..." Katou murmured, falling to the floor with a huge headache. Hane was fighting the virus within her, but still wasn't succeeding. It looked as if Katou was possessed and in huge pain, from Amu's eyes. Katou's whole body was now shaking. The pain kept shooting through her body... it was a feeling worse than death. "Get... get Amu... away..." She stammered, memories flooding her head and tears rolling down her eyes.

~~~

((POST IKUTO'S BIT WHEN I GET ON TOMORROW HOPEFULLY))
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:30 pm

"Katou-san!You have to fight it!Remember al lthe good times we've all had!I'm sorry We couldn't be together!But that still doesn't mean you should throw away your life for me!Why would you give up your dreams after one simple let down?And Besides,Tadase was the one you truly should've been with,Not you.You've got strength in your heart.So get up and fight it,Katou!Don't you realize how much pain you're Putting Loa through!Stop and think!REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS!"Nagihiko yelled.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:56 pm

"I CAN'T FIGHT IT!" Katou screamed, too tired and yet in so much agonising pain right now. She was remembering, but... all those precious memories... they started fading. Most of them were of her and Tadase... memories she had not forgotten but had been buried too deep within her big mind. "Please... get away from here... g-get Amu safe... I don't have long left until I shift into that state again..." Katou muttered, panting as she laid on the floor, staring at Nagihiko's feet. "Tell Tadase I..." Katou didn't have time to finish the sentence. She lay there motionless. Their only hope now was to destroy the Embryo... or at least weaken it so much that it can't cause anymore harm. Katou could not awaken until then. That was the fate of everyone that would fall under the virus. Temporary death. Her heart gave in to the pressure, and Hane was trapped in her body.

~~~

"Okay okay, don't get so restless..." Ikuto muttered, blushing slightly as he let Mayu down. "What was... that for?" He asked, his eyes going to one side as his blush just got worse and worse each second. Ikuto didn't know why, but... this girl attracted him in a way that even Amu couldn't before.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Nagihiko froze.His expression darkened as he grabbed Amu's arm."Lets go,Amu,"He whispered to her.There was no more hope here.The only hipe left was how to find the embryo.And they had found it so long ago and then,It had slipped from their grasp and what they HAD found had been simply nothing more than a lie.Only someone's heart egg.
~~~
Ammayuki blushed and looked at the ground."F-For saving me."She whispered."Heroes always have to get a thank you,"She said softly and blushed even more.Now she was REALLY becoming attracted to Ikuto.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next