Kingdom Hearts:Blessed by Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara: Future Has Begun

2 posters

Go down

Shugo Chara: Future Has Begun Empty Shugo Chara: Future Has Begun

Post  Two_Sides Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:22 pm

All the original characters, and their friends/girlfriends/boyfriends/fiancees/spouses/husbands (XXD) have grown up! What will happen here? :O

Form~

Name:
OC or Canon:
Appearance:
How are you related/involved with any character?:
Theme Song:
Crush/BF/GF/Fioncee/Wife or Husband:
Other?:

My Forms~

Name: Kestra Fujisaki
OC or Canon: It's me. XXD
Appearance: Shugo Chara: Future Has Begun Airi_Yamashita__Wonderland_OC__by_VioletTheHedgehog99
Married to Nagihiko Fujisaki
Best Friend of Jessica Tsukiyomi
Friend of Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Theme Song: Bringing the Rain - Len Kagamine
Crush/BF/GF/Fioncee/Wife or Husband: Nagihiko
Other?:

Name: Nagihiko Fujisaki
OC or Canon: Canon
Appearance: Shugo Chara: Future Has Begun Nagihiko_kun_Otanjobi_Omedetou_by_Nisazidan
Married to Kestra Fujisaki
Best Friend of Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Friend of Jessica Tsukiyomi
Theme Song: Hana Tegami
Crush/BF/GF/Fioncee/Wife or Husband: Kestra Fujisaki
Other?:
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Shugo Chara: Future Has Begun Empty Re: Shugo Chara: Future Has Begun

Post  Linkybear Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Name:Jessica Tsukiyomi
OC or Canon:OC
Appearance:
How are you related/involved with any character?:Kestra -Best Friend
Nagihiko-Close Friend
Theme Song: Butterfly
Crush/BF/GF/Fioncee/Wife or Husband: Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Other?:

Name:Ikuto Tsukiyomi
OC or Canon:Canon
Appearance:Shugo Chara: Future Has Begun _Shugo_Chara_Dutone___Ikuto__by_geckguga
How are you related/involved with any character?: Nagihiko-Best Friend
Kestra-Friend
Theme Song: Sexy Back
Crush/BF/GF/Fioncee/Wife or Husband: Jessica Tsukiyomi
Other?:
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

https://kingdomheartsrpg.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Kestra awoke early in the morning. Another sick session with the toilets. It was raining today. Just great. Nagihiko followed her into the bathroom, frowning. "How long can you keep all this up? You can't keep hiding in this house forever, someone is going to find out sooner or later." He said, rubbing his eyes slightly. "I was actually going to go out today..." Kestra replied, standing up and flushing the toilet. Then she grabbed some tissue paper and wiped her mouth to make sure she didn't look like half her dinner was there. "...Jess invited me out shopping." She lied, smiling. Nagihiko saw right through her. "Nope, I'm definately gonna have to phone those two and invite them for dinner. You can't close off to everyone like this - it's been about 3 weeks since you last spoke to them?" Nagihiko walked down the stairs, Kestra shortly following. "Geez, hardly like I'm being anti-social..."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Jessica awoke and rushed to the bathroom and threw up her guts.It'd been two months she'd gone like this now.But she'd told no one.Ikuto awoke to the sound and ran to her aid."Jess,Are you alright?"He asked her frantically.Jessica wipedf her mouth with some toilet paper and faked a smiled."N-Nothing.Just a stomache virus is all,"She lied.Ikuto sighed."Viruses don't attack for two months."He said.Jessica froze and sighed."Alright...I...I didn't know what you'd say so I'll tell you now.I'm pregnant,"She said a little shakingly.Ikuto froze and his lips formed into a smile.He hugged Jessica."I'm so happy!"He exclaimed and hugged her tightly.Jessica smiled,tears in her eyes."I'm glad,"She whispered and the phone rang.She walked over and picked up her phone."Hello?"She said into the phone.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:03 pm

"Jess, It's Nagi." Nagihiko said in a happy tone, although he was more worried than he was happy. "I was just wondering if you'd like to come over for dinner with Ikuto? I know I asked yesterday, but... Kestra's been acting so weird lately. It's like she won't talk to anyone. She's been ill for about 3 weeks." He frowned, but got back to the topic. "So? What do you think? Only if you two have no plans."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Jess paused."Well,We'll see what we can do.I'll be right over.Just give us a bit,"Jess whispered.She yawned and hung up the phone."We're going to Nagi's for dinner,"She said to Ikuto.He nodded and Jess pulled on a dress in front of Ikuto.Now Ikuto Had on a tux.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Kestra sighed. "Forcing people to talk to me is gonna make matters worse..." She murmured, gritting her teeth. The brunette got up and walked upstairs again to get changed, but ended up running to the toilet again. Nagihiko sighed. "I hope it's nothing bad... it's been 3 weeks..." He murmured, walking up and getting himself changed into something suitable for a meal.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down