Kingdom Hearts:Blessed by Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts Empty Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts

Post  Two_Sides Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:17 pm

It's a few years since the guardians figured out the mysteries of the Embryo and defeated Easter. A new darkness has risen. Whilst everyone is all peppy and happy, the world around them is getting duller. The Embryo has been sighted... but not as we know it. It seems to be controlled by X energy! And now... X Energy is spreading all over the world at an increasing rate. Now... EVERYTHING apart from the town they live in is unsafe, and the X Energy is already starting to control the people here too. The guardians MUST stop this post-apocalypse and return things back to what they were before they themselves get caught up in it... what's more, there is now more than just one pair of Humpty Dumpty items. The guardians have found more of them. What will happen if they are used...? Let's find out what happens in this epic, romantic and action-packed adventure!

~Forms~
Name:
Appearance:
Chara Appearance and Name:
All Character Transformations: (Including your Humpty Dumpty one, but you can add this later if you like.)
Bio:
Crush?:
Other?:

~My Forms~

Name: Amu Hinamori
Appearance: Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts Hinamori_Amu_by_neko_niki
Chara Appearance and Name: Ran, Miki, Suu and Dia (You don't need appearances for these. :p)
All Character Transformations: Amulet Heart, Spade, Clover, Dia and Fortune.
Bio: You know this one too. I'm so mean~
Crush?: Nagihiko Fujisaki...
Other?:

Name: Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Appearance: Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts Ikuto_by_izumi07
Chara Appearance and Name: Yoru and ??? (Don't kno a name for the second one yet, but we all know he actually has TWO.))
All Character Transformations: Black Lynx, Seven Seas Treasure and Death Rebel (Not under X control)
Bio: YOU ALL KNOW.
Crush?: Ammayuki~
Other?:

Name: Katou Nanami
Appearance: Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts Me___Queen__s_Chair_of_LHSTS_by_VioletTheHedgehog99
Chara Appearance and Name: Hane (Angel Design Chara, no appearance yet) and Loa (Devil Mischief Chara, no appearance yet.)
All Character Transformations: Talent Angel (Hane), Bold Demon (Loa), Dark Angel (Evil Humpty Dumpty Nari), Tame Devil (Good Humpty Dumpty Nari) and Both Worlds (Ultimate Humpty Dumpty Form)
Bio: Katou was born with an X on her chara's eggs. This means that years later when she obtained her Humpty Dumpty Locket, she could even use it for bad or good, depending on her mood when she used it. Katou was born dead, but was believed to be brought back overnight. The death is only a mere rumor, though. She is known as the 'Ghost Baby' and goes by that name wherever she goes unless it is at her middle school. Katou is still known to wear her old Guardian Cape and like Amu, wears Red instead of the normal Green Middle School Outfit. Katou is seen as an emo, but her friends don't actually know that she still cuts herself. Tadase and her share a special bond - but so do her and Nagihiko, and she is confused about the two!
Crush?: Nagihiko and Tadase... but who will she go for in the end? (We all know that. XXD)
Other?:
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts Empty Re: Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts

Post  Linkybear Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Name: Ammayuki Tocogaw
Appearance: Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts 1105dc8899fa7015b68a46fbf8e60a9c1224020916_full
Chara Appearance and Name:Lilly:Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts F_ChibiAngelm_1fd2135,Sara:Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts Commish__half_angel_half_demon_by_sapphirez
All Character Transformations: Heaven's ArcShugo Chara: Dying Hearts Anime_angel_smallerTwilit Dispersion-Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts Fiesta_Online__Andels___Demons_by_lilkitty
Bio:Mayu was a gentle heartd girl even in her younger days.At first,all was well and she lead a happy life.Her mother taught her to sing and her father taught her how to play the piano.She fell in love with both of her newfound gifts and she would sing and play the piano almost every day.But then,Her father died and her mother went into a state of depression.She dated alot of guys online and tended to be gone most of the time,Leaving Poor Mayu all alone at home.And then,Mayu's mother remarried.The marriage at first seemed to pull her family back together.But then,He started beating her mother.And when she tried to stop him,He started beating her too.Beat,Abuse,and Rape was the poor treatment her and her mother received.But then,One night,She and her mother were able to escape and they ran away.They got a new house ear a great school of music.And Mayu's mother sent in some applications for the school.At first,they refused to accept her,Considerign her new status.But,years later,Her mother brought Mayu in and she sang to them while playing the Piano.The teachers all agreed at once that she was a child prodigy at the least.So they took her in and accepted her.Eventually,Mayu's father was turned in and was put in Jail.He took his sentence and Mayu's mother divorced him days after he was released.Now Mayu's mother lives near the school and they are both Hoping for a new beginning
Crush?: Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Other?:

Name: Valentine Kokoro
Appearance: Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts ZombieLoan The black haired guy
Chara Appearance and Name: Matthew,Alexander,and Tarrence
All Character Transformations: Devil's Rage-Shugo Chara: Dying Hearts BARAMOS_Fanart__Angel_Demon_by_Waenaglariel
Bio:Valentine is a carefree guy that has a very serious side.He is very kind most of the time but he is always depressed about something.Most don't know of his dark past.But his father killed both his mother and his sister.His dad then committed suicide after and Didn't kill Val because he said Valentine was a worthless person and his punishment was living.Then he put the gun to his head and killed himself.He wears an hourglass necklace around his neck that his sister gave him."Rewind time whenever something brings you down,Oni-sama,"She'd say.After her death,Valentine learned how to sword fight in order to protect himself If He ever needed it.When His sister was alive,They both got their charas.When she died,His chara actually hatched.As it turns out,It was born from the sadness in his heart.Now,He loves to Lisgten to musicc and is very good on a guitar or piano.
Crush?: Hoshina Utau
Other?:

Last edited by Ammayuki on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

https://kingdomheartsrpg.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Amu woke up to the sound of knocking at her front door. "Amu-chan?" Katou called through the front door. "Oh, crap! I'm gonna be late..." She murmured as Ran, Miki, Suu and Dia rubbed their eyes and awoke. "Amu-chii, why are we not awake yet, desu..." Suu murmured, floating out. Amu quickly got changed, her long pink hair flowing. All the charas giggled. "Look's like Amu-chan is a late riser." Miki answered, and they all turned into their human form and got on their own school uniforms. All 5 of them grabbed their bags and ran out of the house to meet with Katou Nanami. "Lemme guess... late up again?" Katou giggled as her two Human Form charas, Hane and Loa, laughed. Although, Loa let out more of a cackle... Amu nodded, stubbornly. "Neh, I just set my alarm wrong." She murmured. Everyone burst into laughter at that. Ikuto soon joined them, grinning. "Sup you two?" He asked, as they started walking. "Ah, nothing much..." Katou muttered. "Just thinking? Lemme guess... TADASE?" Amu and Ikuto teased. "N-no..." She stammered.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Ammayuki stood before her mirror,Posing in it after she put on her school uniform.She giggled at it and spun around.She frowned a moment and placed her hat upon her head.Then she smiled at herself and blew a kiss to the mirror."Lets go,Doki,"Her chara,Lilly said.She then turned into her human form and modeled her own uniform Before Ammayuki."Well,What do ya think?"The angel asked with a smile.Ammayuki giggled and looked at the clock."Oh no!We'd better hurry or we'll be late!"She exclaimed and grabbed her bag.She picked up their Bentos and ran out the door.She was almost there when "BAM!" She slammed into a guy with blue hair!She fell out top of him with her hands on the ground and her Head inches from His.Her cheeks tinted red as she saw how Good looking he was.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Amu and Katou looked at the two with weird eyes, and Ikuto blushed. "...W-watch where you're goin' next time..." He murmured, just staring up at the girl above him. Amu giggled. "All these years, and I finally get my revenge. Haha." She jested. Katou noticed something. "Wait... you don't look Japanese... are you English?" She asked IN ENGLISH, and Amu and Ikuto didn't know what she was saying.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Ammayuki stood up and rubbed the back of her neck."Ow..."She muttered and looked at Katou."Oh,yes.I'm from England.I'm the new transfer sudent but I haven't learned Japanese well yet.Umm....Gomena...sai,"She said.Lilly giggled at them."Oh,I can speak Japanese well.I was born from Ammayuki-san's wish to speak other languages and be friends with everyone.She really just wants to help people,"Lilly Said in complete japanese.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:44 pm

"Ah, I see. That's okay." Amu said, grinning. Ran, Miki and Suu looked at each other, not knowing what to think of this new person, when Dia held out a hand for Ammayuki. "Welcome to Japan." She said as English as possible, smiling softly. Hane and Katou giggled. "I'll tell you what people are saying from now on, and I'll give you one of my old English to Japanese dictionaries for you to learn from." Hane said, making Loa feel a little mischievous. "Or, you could rip that drab book up and help me make people feel horrid." She responded. "Ah, don't listen to Loa, she's just kidding." Katou grinned.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Ammayuki took Dia's hand and smiled.Umm..I'm Amayuki.Ammayuki Tocogawa and this is my chara,Lilly.But umm....Please call me Mayu,"She said as Lilly did a chara change with her.They turned together and grinned,Hand in hand.They looked like Sisters.Valentine stood near the gates of the school,Awaiting for Amu,Tadase,Ikuto,Katou,And their charas.After getting up,Ammayuki held out her hand to help Ikuto Up.Then she spotted Yoru and Squeeled."Oh my god,He's so cute!"She exclaimed and Hugged the cat.Then she blushed and moved away and held out her hand again."Sorry,I just love cats,"She said and blushed even deeper.Lilyl paused and pulled her wings into her body.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Ikuto took Ammayuki's hand, his face a little red. What... what was he doing? A 21 year old man now... blushing because of some high school student? He shook it off and smirked. "Couldn't resist?" He joked, laughing. Katou translated what Ikuto had said back to Mayu. "Oh, by the way, I'm Katou. These are all my friends..." She smiled and listed them. "Amu, Ran, Miki, Suu, Dia, Yoru and Ikuto." They all waved at Mayu and Lilly. "Now, c'mon, we're gonna be late." Hane pointed out, walking ahead of all of them.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Ammayuki smiled at them."Oginkideska,"She said and grinned.She was in her chara change now.She then sighed and looked at the sky."WHy can't they leanr my language too?"She wondered to herself.She then turned to Katou."Can you ask them If I can come along with you guys from now on?I'm only 19 you know.With all these creepy old me here,I'm liable to get kidnapped if I'm not in a group,"She said.Lilyl giggled at her.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:07 pm

"Not everyone here is as creepy as they seem, trust me. But sure, of course!" Katou grinned. Amu waved at her guardian friends Nagihiko, Kukai, Yaya, Rima, Kairi and Tadase from afar. Also there was newbies Rikka and Hikaru, who were a new couple, and had JUST graduated from Seiyo. The human charas ran off to be with the other humans charas belonging to those at the gate, Dia grabbed Lilly's hand to make sure she followed. Amu was particularly focused on Nagihiko, and she smiled, hugging him like she always did nowadays. But Tadase found this uncomfortable, it seemed.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Ammayuki paused and she noticed the love moment between Amu and Nagihiko and the tension between her and Tadase.She Smiled and felt like Teasing.Lilly saw this and She smirked and character changed Mayu.Mayu smirked and spoke in japanese."Aww,Look atr you guys,Aren't you the cute couple?"She asked with a smiled.Lilly giggled and then Blushed as she Saw Yoru."Wow,"She whispered.She hadn't seen him until now.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:12 am

Amu blushed. "C-Couple? Ahaha... no... we're just friends..." She stammered, chuckling a little. "A-anyway... um... what's first lesson...?" She asked. Kukai laughed. "You're forgetful around Nagi. Such an obvious sign..." He chuckled. Katou sighed. "Will you lot just stop teasing them?" She scowled calmly, walking ahead of them with a huge blush across her face. When she was out of hearing range, Yaya and Rima sighed. "Katou's the one worse off, you two." Yaya and Rima said, either one looking at either Tadase or Nagihiko. "What? Nagi and Katou sorted this, she's fine, they're just friends, really." Tadase sighed, and looked down. "But how will she take it if Nagi-kun started dating others, I wonder...?" Tadase asked, walking along behind Katou with a little depression in his tone. All of them had completely forgotten that he liked Amu... "E-eto, let's just follow them." Amu suggested, watching Ikuto grab Ammayuki's hand as they all walked in. "Follow me from now on, okay?" He said softly, his eyes narrow. "And by the way... we really can understand you." He said in almost perfect english. "We were just joking around."

~~~

Yoru stared back, blushing without realising. Miki noticed and raised an eyebrow. "You okay, Yoru-kun?" She asked, chuckling. Yoru snapped out of it. "Oh, y-yeah, sorry." Just then, they were joined by none other than Nikaido's chara Toumei, and Musashi. Suu blushed a little. Kiseki looked at them all smiling. He was different as a human.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:39 am

Ammayuki blushed as Ikuto whispered in her ear.She went even redder when He told her they were just joking with her.Now she was really embarassed.And plus,He was holding her hand!This new hot guy she had just met!She felt like squeeling but just smiled softly instead.Nagihiko walked faster to catch up with Amu."Amu-chan.There's a new aquarium opening today.Would you come to it with me?"He asked.
~~~
Lilly saw them and giggled."What a cute couple,"She whispered to Ran.Then she blushed as she saw Yoru again."I love cats,"She whispered to him and passed a Taiyaki to him.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:13 am

Amu smiled, and looked ahead at Tadase. "We can't let him find out about that though... he'll thing we're dating or something... geez, what's the problem with him lately, anyway?" She sighed. "He seems jealous or something. I can't get my head around why, he never had a problem with me hanging around with other guys before..." She murmured, sighing. "Ah well. Yes, I'll come along with ya. Were you thinking of inviting anyone else, or..." Amu blushed slightly, with no realisation.

~~~

Yoru smiled slightly. "Th-thanks, nyan..." He replied, taking the Taiyaki. "My name's Yoru, nyan... what's yours?" He asked, as the whole group started walking indoors.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:32 am

"My name is Lilly,"She said and extended her wings again.She smiled at him and then grabbed his hand..Or rather...His paw.....She smiled and continued walking with the others.
~~~
Nagihiko grimaced."Umm...No,I was just thinking you and I could go alone...."He said and suddenly Blushed.Ammayuki hummed as she and Ikuto walked past.They all made it to the gate and Valentine stepped foward and Joined them all."Where is Utau-chan?"He asked quietly."She'll be joining us soon,Right,Ikuto?"Nagihiko asked.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 am

Yoru blushed more and more. "U-um... I could take off my glove, y'know..." He stammered and took his gloves off before grabbing Lilly's hand again. Yoru smiled. He bit into his Taiyaki, and grinned. "...Chocolate filling...!" He smirked, taking another, smaller bite.

~~~

"Actually... I think Utau is recording a new song today." Ikuto sighed with a hint of relief in there. "If you want, go find her, I'm not bothered." He said. "Well that's not nice." Amu replied, pouting.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:48 am

Lilly smiled at him and her cheeks went red as he took her hand."His ears...I want to touch them..."She thought Aloud.
~~~
Nagihiko sighed."Let's go,Amu-chan,"He whispered to her and grabbed her hand and began walking to class with her.Ammayuki stepped foward.You mean Hoshina Utau?"She suddenly asked,her eyes Sparkling."Yes,Its the famous Hoshina Utau.She's Ikuto's little sister,"Valentine said.Ammayuki turned to Ikuto."Oh my gosh!Wow,I love her songs!She's so amazing!I wish I could be a dark and mysterious girl like her.And her songs are so...Entrancing,"She whispered to Ikuto.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 am

"That girl is unfortunately my 'entrancing' sister." Ikuto said, not looking too satisfied. "Her songs are... okay to listen to at times." He murmured, rolling his eyes. "To be honest, me and Utau... don't have such a good relationship. Not to mention unhealthy..." Ikuto seemed to almost shudder. "Ah, but I'm proud of her achievements..."

~~~

Amu giggled as Nagihiko grabbed her hand, and they walked into class. None other than Amu's father was their teacher. "Oh! Amu-chan~" Her father called, waving. Amu sweatdropped, embarassed. "D-Dad, leave it, please..." She murmured, sitting down by the window and staring out of it.

~~~

"You want to touch my ears?" Yoru muttered, staring at Lilly again for a few seconds. "Nyan, go ahead..." He murmured, blushing.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Ammayuki then noticed Ikuto's Violin."You play violin?Can...Can I hear you play it?"She asked softly,Her voice in awe of it."Ever since I was a little girl,I've love the sound of instruments like the violin and the piano,"She said and smiled,Blushing lightly.
~~~
"Sit next to me,Amu-chan,"Nagihiko whispered with a quick smile.He blushed and put his hand behind his head as he saw Amu's dad."W-we'll have to be careful.Around him,"He said and Winked.
~~~
Lilly blushed and extended her hand and touched his ears."So soft..."She whispered and kissed one of his ears.Then she smiled at him,Her wings shimmering in the light.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:22 pm

"Eh, sure. Not like I actually have classes to attend, I just come here for the fun of it." Ikuto replied, setting his Violin case on the top of a low wall. He got it out and smiled, starting to play Yuuki no Uta, a song that he played years ago with Amu singing. He even started singing along to his violin playing. Usually, Ikuto didn't play for certain people, but he made an exception since Ammayuki was new here.

~~~

Amu looked at Nagihiko, then at her dad who was doing the register. She quickly ran over to the seat next to Nagihiko and sighed with relief. Her dad didn't see that. "Just hope he doesn't notice..." Amu murmured, giggling lightly.

~~~

Yoru's face went bright red. She kissed... his ear? That was odd... but it made his heart race a little faster. Then he looked at her wings. "They're... beautiful... nyan..." He muttered, smiling slightly. They reached class, with the others all trailing behind the two.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Ammayuki blushed and closed her eyes and started humming softly to the song.It was a pure melody to her ears.She was in pure awe.She had lied before.Ikuto was the one she had came to hear most.She had heard of his father and when she heard of him,She fell in love with his music automatically.She clapped when the song ended and then she smiled softly."That was beautiful,"She whispered.
~~~
Nagihiko smiled."But he won't,right?"He asked and passed her a note.It Read "Whats wrong with Tadase?He's usually just so happy and carefree.Lately,his actions have been bothering me.It seems to be minor.Like Jelousy or something.And he seems to have taken on Kiseki's head."
~~~
Lilly blushed."A-arigato,Yuu,"She said.Yuu was her own catch phrase but lately she kepy saying Doki.For what exact reason she really didn't know.She took Yoru's hand again and walked into art class which was next door to Amu and Nagihiko's class.Lilly looked out as Tadase ran past the room."Umm.Whats wrong with that kid.Tadase,Was it?"She asked.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:14 pm

"Ah, arigato." Ikuto replied, smiling. But this was a different smile. The kind you would usually see on someone like Amu or Tadase when they were happy. Ikuto never smiled like this to just anyone. What was wrong with him? Anyway, he didn't really care. He put his Violin away and asked, "So, if you want, do you wanna go see Utau instead of going to school? She loves meeting new fans... but... she has her warnings, mind you..." Ikuto sighed. "I could always ring into school saying you felt a very dizzy and stuff."

~~~

Amu got out her fountain pen, and wrote on the back of the note, "Tadase is jealous because I've been spending more time with other guys. Or namely, you. I guess that's why he hasn't spoken to you. I asked him why, he just tried changing the subject." Amu sighed and looked around, passing on the note.

~~~

Yoru stared at Tadase for a few seconds. "Ah, he's jealous, nya. Amu's found a new boy, nya, or so he seems to think." He replied to Lilly, smiling. "Don't worry, kiddy king can be like that sometimes, nya."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Ammayuki nodded with a bright smile."I'd love to get her autogragh,"She said brightly.She grinned and glomped Ikuto."Oh,I can't believe I've actually Met Tsukiyomi Ikuto,The great Violenist!I love your father's work!He's been playing in my hometown,You know,"She said.
~~~
Nagihiko sighed."He's been like that alot lately,Hasn't he?"He whispered.
~~~
"Kiddy king?Thats cute.Did you come up with that?"She asked.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:12 pm

"He's been... your hometown? In England?!" Ikuto looked kind of shocked, but then smiled. "Ah, he would've moved on somewhere else now..." He muttered, welcoming the imcoming glomp. "Anyway... let's go to Utau." Ikuto smiled, and grabbed Mayu's hand.

~~~

"Ah well... sometimes I ask myself why I bother trying to talk about it with him when he won't listen to me..." Amu whispered back, as registration ended. The bell sounded for first lesson, which they had in this same classroom. "Art first." She smiled, looking at her dad, who saw them. "Amu-chan got a boyfriend, huh?" He teased, some of the class laughed. "He's not my boyfriend, he's my BEST friend. Clear off." Amu sharply stated, blushing. "Defending him now, are we? Hm? You know, what happened to that Tadase you used to hang around with?" He questioned. "He's in a different class. Clear off!" Amu was starting to lose it now. The class was laughing more. "So you're going for other boys now? Well, I'm no advisor but-" The class and Amu's dad were all cut off by the sound of a very sharp bitchslap. Amu stared at her dad. "Sometimes you just go TOO FAR!" She yelled, running out of the classroom in a temper. "What happened to the dad I knew..." She murmured. "The Tadase I knew... the guardians I knew..." Amu ran outside and up onto the school field until she eventually broke down. What was all that about? It was so sudden too...

~~~

Yoru laughed. "No, nya, it was something Ikuto came up with years ago." He replied, sitting down. "Come and join me, nya."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next