Kingdom Hearts:Blessed by Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls Empty Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls

Post  Linkybear Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:01 pm

It was a cold winter morning when the incident occured.Sora,Riku,and Kairi had been watching the sunset when a group of heartless flocked onto Destiny Islands through A hole in a the sky.The two boys both smirked.Defeating these worthless shadows would be easy for them,As they were both keyblade wielders.Kairi also wielded a keyblade.But she loved to watch the boys so she stood back and out of the way.The boys had just about finished off the heartless when a mysterious figure stepped from the shadows.Like organization XIII,He wore a uniform.But it did not resemble those of Organization.The figure's face was hidden all except his lips.He smirked and showed sharp,vampiric teeth."Kingdom Hearts is but a meer prize.Xemnas Was an imbicile to have wanted it so badly.It Was Useful though,in the end,"He said.Riku and Sora both grit their teeth."Who are you?!?"Riku demanded."I am...Your demise,"The Figure said simply and Riku shot foward.With an unseen movement,The figure summoned a sword out of nowhere and Riku was stabbed,straight in the heart.The figure laughed darkly and pulled out his sword.He turned to glance at Sora as he dropped to his knees.Then the figure smirked."Goodbye Sora.Riku,"He said and disappeared into the darkness,without a trace.Sora screamed and began to weep.Kairi fainted on the spot.The next few days,Riku's funeral was held on the shore.Sora and Kairi both cried deeply,as Riku had been their best friend.And on that night,as Riku's casket was left on the shore to drift off with the ways,A single girl came to the beach and poured a strange colored liquid into Riku's mouth.She smiled softly and said two words,"Be good."And with that,the girl disappeared much like Riku's murderer.The next day,Riku's casket was gone so everyone figured it had floated off with the waves as they had intended.
~~~
The next year on that very same day,A girl with shining silver hair walked onto Destiny Islands.She bore a remarkable resemblance to someone very familiar.And little did Sora and Kairi know that their worlds were about to be turned upside down.And just who is this strange murderer and what is he planning?Will you choose to stop him once you find out?Or will you join him?

~Rules~
1.All PP Rules apply
2.NO GODMODING.
3.PG Ish Co-owner cuzz I Say So.
4.Ya.PG Is Sora
5.If you want to be a character from the game,just sign up with the sheet.People like Cloud or Leon don't have Keyblades in the game so they won't have him in here either.

~Sign Up~
Name:
Bio:(Not needed)
Appearance:
Keyblade wielder?:Yes/No (only 10 allowed to have keyblades)
(If so,Appearance):
(If not,Weapon Appearance):
Side: KH Heroes or Zexeos
Crush:

~Mine~
Name: Rika
Bio:Oh,you'll see
Appearance:Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls Female_base_2_by_Tobi_lover13
Keyblade wielder?:Yes
(If so,Appearance):Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls Wtd
Side: KH Heroes
Crush: Wouldn't you like to know....

Name:Zexeos
Bio:He's the dark igure in the plot
Appearance:Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls Pandora02-00047
Keyblade wielder?:No
(If not,Weapon Appearance):In appearance
Side:His own
Crush:
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

https://kingdomheartsrpg.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls

Post  Two_Sides Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Name: Sora
Bio: You should know this, fools.
Appearance: Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls FA9__Kingdom_Hearts__Sora_by_mazjojo
Keyblade wielder?: Yes, you stupid fucks.
(If so,Appearance): YOU FUCKING KNOW ALREADY.
(If not,Weapon Appearance):
Side: KH Heroes, duh...
Crush: Rika, but he doesn't know that she's actually Riku yet.

Name: Raven Flora
Bio: Raven is actually Zexeo's future daughter. But when she came to the past to stop her father's plan, he stopped her. Zexeos has no idea who Raven really is, but now uses her as a puppet so that he has extra backup. She, of course, wants to escape...
Appearance: Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls Emo_Anime_Girl_by_Vantena
Keyblade wielder?: No
(If so,Appearance):
(If not,Weapon Appearance): Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls Heaven_Seal_Keyblade_by_starearo
Side: KH Heroes, WHEN she manages to sneak from Zexeo's grasp.
Crush: Well... she's bi. Anyone's welcome to help her...

Name: Kingdom Hearts (He/She needs a name)
Bio: Well... all her life, she has been watching over people, who have either looked after her, protected her or tried to use her. She didn't mind, as she was both light and darkness... but that's because before she became human, she had no emotion. 'She' is only seen as female because of 'her' looks, but the gender of this new human is unconfirmed.
Appearance: Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls KH_tan_2_0_by_jolynnmangaka
Keyblade Wielder: No... she doesn't need one.
Side: Both sides... she doesn't know anything since her memory was erased from becoming human.
Crush: Anyone who can love her for who she is and not just see her as a monstrous mix of light and darkness.

Last edited by Pokegal99 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Acceptipated,OF COURSE
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Sora sat down on the palm tree, in the same spot that he used to sit... his best friend... best friend for life... why did he have to be taken so brutally? In exactly 2 minutes, it would be a year after Riku's murder. Sora's eyes welled up with tears. He couldn't take it. Not now... with HIM around, Sora could face any challange... even through the bad times... Sora would fight to save his friend from the darkness. Riku was the only thing that kept the boy sane. But now... he just had to put on a fake smile and endure the pain for everyone else. Back on the mainlands of the island, a garden had been made in honour of Riku. Sora would puke everytime he got near it and break into tears. The others had gotten over it, but... they were not standing right next to Riku when he was stabbed... they were not at front row seats... they didn't love him like he did...
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Kairi brushed the sweat from her forehead as she planted another row of Paopu blossoms in Riku's garden.She smiled as she looked at his grave in the garden."Riku....Everyone here misses you so much.I wish you could still be hrer.To cheer us on..But you....No.That was then.And maybe now,You are..In a better place,"She whispered softly,Tears in her eyes.A black hair kairi look alike walked over to Riku's grave and placed a bouquette of Roses on it."Riku...I miss you,"She whispered and she too,Began to cry softly.She had to walk away quickly as memories of riku dashed through her mind.Just then,A silver light permeated through the air and sparked on the island.Someone screamed in the distance.And then Xion and Kairi ran towards the noise and light.They soon came to find Sora on the way there."D-did you just see that light?!?"Xion asked him and then she grabbed his hand and pulled him on."Come on!"She yelled and pulled him along the way to the light.When she got there,she gasped in shock.For on the ground before her,there lay an unconsciouss girl with..Silver hair?!?The girl's eyes flickered open and she yawned.And then she blinked."O-oh?Hello.Are you Xion,Kairi...And So-ra?"She asked.Xion blinked."Erm....Yes,I am Xion.But..Who are you?"She found herself asking.The silver hair girl smiled and twirled around in her minidress."I'm Rika.Rika Oweta at your service,"She said with a giggle.Kairi froze.Riku's mother's maiden name had been Oweta.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:48 pm

"..." Sora looked at Rika, feeling extremly ill at this moment, as if his stomach was about to turn. Well... it did. "Sora!" Roxas, the blonde twin of his, was watching the scene along with none other than Namine and Axel. "Are you okay?" Namine questioned, worried sick. "Of course he's not." A black/red haired girl appeared before them... the same girl that was with Zexeos at the time Riku died. "He thinks he's seen a ghost. It's all natural..." Raven looked at them all from behind Rika. "I believe we've all met before... but I really didn't intend for him to..." Raven was cut off. She felt herself get pulled in by the darkness. "S-sorry, I've gotta go... I've said too much..." She disappeared into the shadows.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:47 pm

As Rika saw Sora,her eyes got wide and she felt a pang in her chest.She yelped and grabbed her chest."Gah!!!"She screamed.Xion gasped."Riku!"She unconsciously screamed.Rika gasped."Sora!"She screamed and glomped him."I'm so glad...I get to meet you,"She said softly,Tears in her eyes.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:34 am

"W-what..." Sora fell back and looked at the girl before him. Even though she WAS female, she had so much resemblance to... THUD. Sora's head fell to the ground as the already quite ill boy fainted. "Sora..." Namine murmured, walking over to the two. "I'm sorry, Rika, you just remind him of someone he dearly misses, and... well... you look so much like him! It's really surprising!" She exclaimed, Roxas nodding. "C'mon, we'll get you both inside. Sora needs rest, and, well, you have nowhere to stay!" Roxas said, picking Sora up delicately. "Who has a free house?" They all looked at each other. Sora was the only one with an extra room or spare bed. "Ah well, you'll be in separate rooms, it couldn't hurt!" Roxas laughed.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:35 pm

"But if I look like the one he misses,Wouldn't that simply be causing him pain?"Rika asked softly,Her voice trembling as she spoke.She had tears in her eyes as she stood up."I'm sorry....That was rude of me...But um...Who is it that he misses so much?"She asked softly,Her silver eyes flashing over her face. Yeah right...As if you don't already know,Riku.But why would he miss me THAT much?She thought
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:38 pm

"Um... well..." Roxas looked at everyone, recieving a nod of approval from everyone as if it was okay to tell. "His name was Riku... and... well..." He trailed off, Namine intervining. "Let's just say... Sora saw Riku as more than a best friend, okay?" She finalised.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 pm

"M-more than a friend?W-what do you mean?You mean.Sora liked him as A..."She lowered her voice."As a lover?"She asked softly,Her cheeks tinting red."Whats the matter with that?"Xion asked her."Oh,N-nothing is wrong.It's just that..."She trailed off."I had a friend that I was separated from too so I know how that feels..."She said.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:04 pm

"Ah. I see..." Namine trailed off, but then smiled and said, "Well, if you want to stay somewhere other than Sora's, you could always stay with me, Kairi, Xion and Aqua." She said, grinning. "You won't of met Aqua yet, but she's very kind."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Rika smiled."I'm sure that would be lovely,"She said,picking up Riku's old favorite term in his mansion.She giggled at her memories with sora and then she frowned."Did Riku get murdered?"She asked softly though she already knew the answer.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:14 pm

"Y-yeah... unfortunately." Roxas said, as Sora started coming back around. "Oh, Sora! You okay?" Roxas asked, his face lighting up at the sight of his other half's eyes flickering. "Y-yeah... what happened to me?" He asked, looking around. "Oh, right..." Sora's eyes caught with Rika's, and he smiled. Roxas put him down, and Sora walked towards Rika slowly, to shake her hand. "Sorry about my abrupt behavior... I'm Sora, but I guess you already knew that." He chuckled, trying to keep his cool.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Sora....What has happened....To you? She thought sadly."Mm,Yeah,I know you are the one they call Sora.I'm sorry for any burdens I've caused.I guess I really have no rights on this island.I used to be a ot different than I am now.Alot different,"She repeated her words as tears fell down her cheeks.Sora....I'm so sorry....She thought regretabely.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 pm

"N-no... don't cry..." Sora said, feeling bad about the whole crying thing. Just then, he felt a pang in his chest, and a voice in his head calling out, "Sora!" It sounded like... "Riku..." He muttered, wiping the tears off Rika's cheeks. "Rika, c'mon. We need to get you inside." He said, calmly. "I'll take you to my house, get you some coffee. Just calm down, please..."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Rika's tears were falling steadily now."But you just..Don't uderstand..Sora,"The way she said sora..All those times Ago.Xion was in Shock."Riku?"She whispered softly."But it couldn't be,"He whispered and then she shook her head.She whispered her hypthesis to Roxas then to see what he thought.Rika sobbed softly.If only you knew,Sora-san...He thought.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Roxas was confused. He whispered back, "It's hard to say... but it really does look like him..." and simply dismissed it. "Sora's right, you should maybe just go back to his and get some coffee down you. It might lighten you up." Namine agreed, grinning. "Go on, I'm sure it'll be fine, Rika-chan..."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Rika hesitated."Are you sure?"She asked,her voice lower now.She looked at Sora with Riku's eyes as if to question him."Am I really welcome?I don't want to take the place of..Riku,"She whispered.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:32 pm

"I-it'll be fine, really..." Sora seemed to blush at the mention of his name now, even though he still didn't like the sound of it after what happened. But the whole Rika/Riku thing was very suspisious to the others who were there. Namine already knew.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 pm

"Ok,then I guess..I'll have to take your precious offer.And where do you live,Sky-sama?"She asked him softly,Glancing around her.Hey,Whats that?"She asked and pointed to a paopu fruit on the gound.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:27 pm

"Oh, that?" Sora stared at the paopu fruit for a few seconds... so many memories... one night, he shared one with... "Ah, I can tell you a story about that fruit if you like. It's a Paopu Fruit." He smiled. "Any two people who share the Paopu Fruit have their destinies sorta twisted into a knot with each other. If ya get what I mean." He explained, picking it up off the floor, and staring at it for a few seconds with an even redder tint across his face.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:14 am

Rika sighed as she took another fruit in hand.Heh,I remember when I shared one with you...If only you knew who was really in this body,Love.If only you knew She thought to herself."Can I....Keep one?"She asked,Looking at him with puppy dog eyes.Xion giggled.She had figured it out too.She gave a signal to Namina for them to talk alone Later.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:20 am

Namine nodded, and walked off, along with the others. Sora, however, was happily trying his hardest to warm up to this Rika girl. "Sure you can, the paopu fruit here are for free." He replied, giving a thumbs up. "Besides, it's not like many people here like to eat the paopus unless they use it for tradition... dunno how they can resist. So yummy~" Sora said to himself, looking at his own. "We'll have to travel on a boat. Okay? The town is just across the sea."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:52 am

Rika nodded softly."Thanks,"She said and pocketed the fruit she held in her hand.She smiled at Sora and walked to the docks since they weren't that far away and one could see them from where they stood.She walked over to Riku's boat and clapped her hands together."Oh wow!Can we ride on this one?!"She asked excitedly.Damn,I'm a friggen pschopathic girl!!! She thought with a sudden grimace.
~~~
"Namine,Have you figured it out yet?Because I think I have..I believe miss Rika is someone ELSE we know..Or rather,We knew..."Xion whispered.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next