Kingdom Hearts:Blessed by Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: The keys to Destiny

3 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts: The keys to Destiny Empty Kingdom Hearts: The keys to Destiny

Post  Linkybear Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Long ago, when the worlds were tainted with darkness, a holy device was created.This device was wanted everywhere because of the miracle it provided.This machine made empty shelled people called nobodies REAL. It made them complete without harming those somebodie's nobodies.For a while,the device was hidden,for the dark wished it gone.And so,it did remain until one day, a new lord of evil came across the land spreading his infected beings called Heartless. These heartless tracked down the machine and shattered it,sending fragments across the world.These fragments took on the forms of eight keys.But none knew of these keys existance.And so it remained~

~ Centuries Later~
In present day, a group of hooded figures calling themselves Organization XIII were able to create 8 nobodies using strands of their somebodies DNA.These eight were sent out of the castle to find their own weapons.The leader of the 8 was a girl named Analex.She came across a cave filled with exactly 8 glass cases.When all of these eight cases were opened,each nobody now held a key in their hands.These keys were the fragments lost centuries ago.Each equipped with memories,feelings, and a heart and soul.Now those 8 know something the organization doesn't.The evil king of hell had been locked up long ago using the 8 keys. With their release,he was arisen up.And now,He wishes to take revenge and conquer all worlds.Just as he had so long ago.Will you stop him Or join his flanks?~

RULES~
Only those on the list get easy access and first dibs on Charies.THERE ARE 8 AND 8 ONLY of each key.But there can be unlimited nobodies.And the nobody names MUST Be anagrams of their somebodie's names with an x added.And for those who dont know what an anagram is,It means mixing up the letters in one name to create another.
WEAPONS ARE ONLY FOR THOSE WITHOUT KEYBLADES!!!!!
List~
Pokegal99
Tigger626

DONT COMPLAIN IF YOU ARENT ONTHE LIST.Those who are on the list get Bio skipage.Also,Keyblades are up for grabs for you guys for your somebodies as well~
You guys CAN have cannon charies.Just ask.Those up for grabs are

Riku-

Sora-PG
Xemnas-Me
Xigbar-
Xaldin-
Vexen-Tigsy
Lexaeus-
Zexion-
Saïx-
Axel-Me
Demyx- Tigsy
Luxord-
Marluxia-
Larxene-
Roxas-Me
Xion-Me

Name:
Team: Organization/8/Or Evil king Simeon
Are you one of the eight?:Yes or no
If so, Keyblade Appearance:
Appearance:
Weapon Appearance:(Only if you aren't a person with a keyblade)
Bio:
Are you a nobody/Somebody/Heartless:
Crush?:
Other?:

~Mine
Name:Analex
Team: Leader of the eight
Are you one of the eight?:Yes
If so, Keyblade Appearance:Her keyblade is
Appearance:She has shoulder length hair that flips up,she has blue eyes that glaze over like ice when she's worried or mad,She wears the organization cloak.when she isn't waering the organization cloak,she wears a blue choker,a long sleeved blue blouse,a flaring miniskirt,and knee length blue leather boots
Bio: Analex was created from Elana's DNA.She has a peice of heart.And this is all I will say
Are you a nobody/Somebody/Heartless:Nobody
Crush?: Kurix
Other?:

Name:Elana
Team: 8
Are you one of the eight?:No
If so, Keyblade Appearance:In her appearance.It is called Doorway to Heaven
Appearance:Kingdom Hearts: The keys to Destiny Elana
Weapon Appearance:
Bio: FIND OUT ON YOUR OWN.
Are you a nobody/Somebody/Heartless:Someboy
Crush?: Riku
Other?:

Last edited by Rebirth Angel on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

https://kingdomheartsrpg.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: The keys to Destiny Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: The keys to Destiny

Post  tigger626 Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Name: Berxceca
Are you one of the eight?:yes
Appearance: Short red hair, with two long strands at the front. Blue eyes, like the skys clear day. She Always wearing her Organization coat, and very rare you will see her in her own clothes. Her own cloths consist of a white t-shirt, with a knee length brown coat, and blue jeans.
Weapon Appearance:(Only if you aren't a person with a keyblade) A blue round orb the size of her hand.
Bio: Created from the DNA of Rebecca, she shares many common things but they do differ.
Are you a nobody/Somebody/Heartless: Nobody
Crush?: Axel
Other?: N/A

Name: Rebecca
Are you one of the eight?:Np
If so, Keyblade Appearance: Blue orb on the end of the key, and golden backs warped around its shaft.
Appearance: Short brown hair, Blue eyes. Red t-shirt, with a black zip up hooey. Blue jeans and white shoes with brown glittery stars.
Weapon Appearance:(Only if you aren't a person with a keyblade)
Bio: N/A
Are you a nobody/Somebody/Heartless: Sombody
Crush?: Lea
Other?: N/A

I could be Demyx and Vexen too i also guess ^^
tigger626
tigger626

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: The keys to Destiny Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: The keys to Destiny

Post  Linkybear Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:07 pm

((LOL,Accepted))
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger626 Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Shell we start this, or do we need to wait for PG? i miss rping kh with you. Oh and do you want me to be Rikus for ya ^^, or do you want someone else?
tigger626
tigger626

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Name: Skatxre
Are you one of the eight?: Yes
If so, Keyblade Appearance: ((Needs to find the picture of Endless Sky Keyblade))
Appearance: Kingdom Hearts: The keys to Destiny Skatxre_on_a_chair_by_VioletTheHedgehog99
Weapon Appearance:
Bio: Skatxre is Kestra's nobody, and is labeled 'The most powerful of the Organization'. However, she never puts her full potential into fighting, since she has little belief in herself and is extremely shy to start off with. She was born when Kestra was stabbed in the chest by Roxas' keyblade. However, she doesn't know this, and Roxas knows that if she found out then she would be crushed.
Are you a nobody/Somebody/Heartless: Nobody, duh.
Crush?: Roxas
Other?:

Name: Kestra
Are you one of the eight?: No
Appearance: ((CBA))
Weapon Appearance: She has an Axe. Getting appearance soon.
Bio: A lonely school kid, Kestra got beat up by her mother before she reached middle school. Then she moved in with her father and later met her friends Rebecca, Elana, Lea, Isa, Sora and Kairi, and Riku too. She went missing for 5 years, and then was reunited with her friends one last night at the school House Performing Arts before her heart was unlocked by Roxas. Ever since, she has been announced as dead, but she is still alive somewhere... her friends just don't know it yet.
Are you a nobody/Somebody/Heartless: Somebody
Crush?: Sora
Other?:
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Analex held her head as she picked up her key.She suddenly felt dizzy and her heart was beating fast...Wait a minute!Her heart!?!?Nobodies were not supposed to have hearts so how could She have one.Anna shook her head."What the..."She muttered and turned to look at her friends.
~~~
Elana hummed softly as she cleaned her home on Myslexica Islands.She stopped when she suddenly heard the doorbell ring.She went to see who was there but.... No one was standing in the doorway."That was...Wierd....."She whispered and turned around.She screamed.A figure in black stood there with a smirk upon his lips."Wh-who are you?"She asked,her eyes glinting with anger at the guy scaring her."Now that's no way to treat your own bro,now is it?"The guy inquired.Elana frowned."Axel?"She whispered and removed his hood.Axel smirked."Sorry,hot shot.Just wanted to warn you about somethin..The Organization has cloned you.And made a nobody of your DNA.They call her Analex,"He said.Elana froze."Ana-lex?"She muttered.She sat down and placed a hand to her head."Why does that name...Make my head hurt..?"She asked,suddenly grabbing her head in pain.She suddenly cringed and fell to the floor and her eyes closed.She had fainted...."Elana!"He screamed and caught her before she hit the floor."Why do I always...Get the icky jobs?"He murmered.A boy with blond hair answered him."Because if you didn't do it,I'd end up with it all,"He said and grinned."Roxas,there is no joke here,"Axel whispered.Roxas' eyes dimmed."I know.There are more and more clones being made and all of them...Have been acting really strange,"He said.
~~~
When Elana awoke,She sat in an all white room with a long white table that spread out over most of the room."Where...Am I?"She wondered aloud.A girl with blonde hair in a white dress."My name..Is Namine.You are in my room.This is where I alter memories.And you and your friends memories are all in danger.As long as your nobodies have their new keyblades,I can do nothing to help your memories.But I may be able to Help.Do you..Know who Riku is?"The girl called Namine asked.Elana tilted her head to the side."Ri-ku?Nope.Never heard of him,"She said slowly.Namine bowed her head sadly."I see.This makes things more difficult.Because If you did know him,It would make things much easier.Because then I could contact him to help you..."She said softly.Elana stood up."Who brought me here?"She suddenly asked."Oh?Roxas and Axel carried you here.I know that you know Axel.Or at least,Analex does,"Nami replied.Elana nodded."Where is...Riku?"She asked.Namine held out her hand."Come with me.I'll introduce you both,"She said.Elana took her hand and followed her out of the room.
~~~
Analex let her keyblade fall."What...What is this?All these memories...Whose are they?Where did they come from?Uuugh,"She murmered and she suddenly dropped to the floor.A certain redhead caught her in mid fall."Axel..."She whispered and lost consciousness.When she awoke,She was in her room,Her keyblade in hand,and Roxas,Axel, and Xion sat in her room with her.Xion giggled."Feeling any better,sleepyhead?"She asked.Analex smiled softly and sat up."I am with you guys here,"She said softly.Xion and Roxas both smiled while Axel grinned mischeiviously.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down