Kingdom Hearts:Blessed by Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Sora stared at the boat for a second... Riku's boat... but Rika looked alot like him... so... "U-um... sure, I guess." He replied, smiling. He got into the boat first, and then held out his hand to let Rika down. "C'mon, I'll help ya down."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls

Post  Linkybear Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 pm

Rika took his hand gently and blushed."Thank you...."She whispered softly as he helped her down to the boat.She smiled softly at him and then waved at the others."We have got to get those two together,"Xion whispered to Namine.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

https://kingdomheartsrpg.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Namine didn't want to interfere... "But... if Sora realises that she's actually Riku..." She paused to wave at the two going off, and smiled softly. "...Sora will be crushed. I don't want him to be hurt a second time because 'Rika's' been hiding things from him."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 pm

"Yeah,That would be a bad idea.Aww,Why does life suck so muuuch?"She groaned.Kairi blinked at her."What do you mean?"She asked."N-nothing!"Xion exclaimed and grabbed Namine's arm."Let's go,"She whispered furiously and began to run.She jumped onto Her own ship and revved up her silent engine as Sora and Rika revved up theirs."We have to keep quiet.We are gonna watch them,"Xion said with a grin.Rika smiled softy."Sora...Can I...Uh..N-never mind,"She whispered...
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 pm

"Yeah,That would be a bad idea.Aww,Why does life suck so muuuch?"She groaned.Kairi blinked at her."What do you mean?"She asked."N-nothing!"Xion exclaimed and grabbed Namine's arm."Let's go,"She whispered furiously and began to run.She jumped onto Her own ship and revved up her silent engine as Sora and Rika revved up theirs."We have to keep quiet.We are gonna watch them,"Xion said with a grin.Rika smiled softy."Sora...Can I...Uh..N-never mind,"She whispered...

Sora blinked at Rika and tilted his head. "Can you what?" He asked, curiously, revving up the engine in their boat. Namine looked at them from the other boat and raised an eyebrow. "Something's... happening?" She whispered, keeping her head down.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 pm

"Can I tell you something?"She asked softly.Xion teetered foward in her seat."Sme on,come on,"She cheered deviously from the side of her boat.Just then,Rika turned aaround and screamed as she was hit by an arrow that came from out of nowhere.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 pm

"R-Rika-chan!" Sora gasped, catching Rika before she ended up hitting the boat. He felt a strong, indescribable urge to cry like he did when... "No! You're not dying on me Riku!" He cried out, not realising what he had said. Sora revved the boat up some more, pulled off his top and put pressure on the wound to slow the bleeding. "You'll be fine... You'll be fine..." He kept telling himself. Almost at the town now.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 pm

"Don't worry.I won't die.Not this time.I won't leave you,"She whispered before going unconsciouss.By now,Xion had stood up on the boat and she had ehr keyblade in hand."WHO THREW THAT ARROW,DAMNIT?!?!WHO DID IT!SHOW YOURSELF BEFORE I MAKE YOU!"She yelled.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Sora didn't hear Xion or Rika... he was too busy. They hit land. Sora picked Rika up bridal style and ran up the beach with her in his arms. " I need to get her to the hospital! She's losing blood..." He murmured, tears running down his cheeks. "You're not dying on me!" He yelled. Urgently, he raced into through the hospital doors and towards the receptionist. "P-please help her..." Sora sobbed.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 pm

The people in the hospital picked Rika up and put a mask on her.They wheeled her at lightning speed into an emergency room and Began an immediate operation.They removed The shaft of the arrow and began applying medicine to the wounds.Then they began stitching them up.Moments later,They were done.A nurse walked out covered in blood to see Sora."Sora-san?"She said softly.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Sora looked up from the visitors seats, stood immediately, and walked over to the nurse with tearful eyes. "H-how is she?" He asked, heart full of worry and distraught. "She better be alright..." He muttered darkly.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 pm

"Miss Rika is ready for you to see her now.She's awake and is doing well.But she keeps requesting to see Sora.That she has something important to tell him right away.Something that can't wait.So I'd hurry if I were you,"She said.The nurse looked awfully familiar Too.....
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Sora looked at the nurse for a few seconds... she was oddly familiar. "...Okay... I'll go ahead, then, I guess?" He murmured, thinking about things. What did Rika mean by... 'Not this time'? And the name... the looks... he stopped for a few seconds, gasping. "R-riku...?" He murmured, now dashing through the corridor until he got to Rika's room. "...." Sora didn't know what to say, other than... "I missed you, Riku..." and went to hug 'Rika' as he knelt beside her side.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Rika smiled at Sora."I was going to tell you..In the boat..."She whispered softly in the air mask.Xion suddenly came barging into the room."Riku,Sora,Are you ok-"She sighed in relief as she saw the two."Thank goodness,"She murmered and smiled at the two."You sure do make..A cute couple!"She exclaimed.Rika's cheeks turned red."Eh..Th-that is...Yeah...I love you,Sora,"She whispered
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:35 pm

"Love you too..." Sora said between sobbed, ones of joy and happiness, but also relief. Riku... the person he knew back then... he never disappeared for good. But the he wondered. "B-but... how... how did you... come back to life... like this?" He asked, when a black-red haired emo girl appeared again at the corner of the room. "...I gave him a second chance." Raven murmured. "I felt guilty... for what father did. He put blame on me..."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Rika nodded."Raven-chan is Innocent.Really.You have to believe me,Sora-sama,"Rika said in her soft voice.Xion's eyes widened and sparkled."Kawaii!"She exclaimed and took Raven's hands in hers.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Raven looked at Xion, her face going bright red. "I-I'm not all that 'cute', really..." She stammered. A typical Tsundere girl. Sora smiled. "...I believe her..." Sora said softly, grinning. "Someone as innocent looking as that... c'mon, you just HAVE to believe her." He teased. "Shut it!" Raven snapped, her face just getting redder and redder.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 am

Xion blushed and let go of her hands."G-Gomenasai,"She said softly and looked down.Rika's body began to glow."W-what is this?"She asked and her body was doused in a Bright white light.When it disappeared,Sexy Riku and all his glory lay there.Riku shot out of the bed and Laid out his hand."Hell yes!"He exclaimed and then he took Sora in his arms and Kissed his lips deeply."I think We're intruding.Come on,Ray-chan,"Xion whispered and grabbed Raven's hand and dragged her out of the room and into the hallway.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 am

Raven looked at Xion as they walked out of the room and blushed. No one had actually called her 'kawaii' before... apart from her mother and Zexeos in the future... "X-xion-chan..." She murmured, half smiling, with tears starting to flow down her pale face.

~~~

Sora kissed back, his arms wrapped around Riku's waist and a redness forming on his cute face. He felt like he has fallen in love all over again with this silver-haired prince of his. "Never leave me again..." He murmured, breaking the kiss, in tears of joy.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Xion turned to Face Raven."Hmm,What is it?"She unquired.She only knew that whateve the boys were about to do was to stay in private.All except for the cameras...."Hey,Come on...We need to sign Riku out,"She said with a smile.But instead of going,She stopped.Something held her in that exact spot.
~~~
Riku smiled softly at Sora,tears in his eyes."I will never leave you again.I promise.And to prove it...."He took out the paopu fruit from earlier and took a bite from it.Then he held it out to Sora."Now,Take a bite."He whispered with a gentle intoxicating smile.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:26 pm

"...Xion-chan? What's the matter...?" Raven murmured, wiping her tears when Xion noticed. All she could see before them was a faint silhouette... "...Oh... Xion. Run." She said, walking infront of the girl. "There's an exit to the side. Get Riku and Sora out of here!" He demanded.

~~~

Sora smiled and took a bite, the tasty juices swirling around his mouth. The taste was so uplifting and delightful. "Thanks, Riku... and I'm sorry for how I acted before... I really am..."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Xion nodded and dashed to Riku and Sora's room."GUYS!Get out now!Zexeos has returned!"She yelled.It was all she could do.Riku jumped up and took Sora in his arms."Lets go,"He said and bolted out the window.He set Sora down and his keyblade appeared."Heartless,"He growled as the black shadows began bouncing towards them.A bright light shot out of nowhere and hit the heartless,Killing them off.A girl with blue hair jumped down and sliced through the heartless."Aqua..."Riku whispered and then he grabebd Sora's hand and began running again.
~~~~
"You traitor!"Zexeos called,hitting Raven and knocking her down with the hit."How could you have brought the boy back?!?"He demanded.Xion stepped in front of Raven."Leave HER ALONE!"She yelled and slashed his side open with her keyblade."Very well then,I'll take care of the both of you,"He said with a devilish smile.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:50 pm

"Aqua-chan..." Sora murmured, grinning. "Thank you, Aqua-chan!" He called, waving and then continued focusing on running. It was all they could do right now. Xion and Raven had to do this alone.

~~~

"Y-you BASTARD!" Raven shouted. The girl was scared of her father... who was totally oblivious to their relation. He would abuse her in so many ways... it was horrifying. "Don't lay a finger on Xion!" She yelled, weakly getting up and standing beside Xion. "You can't control me anymore! I'M NOT YOUR PUPPET! I'm your daughter, damnit!"
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Aqua grinned and Dashed foward with her keyblade."Not to worry,guys.I've gotcha covered,"She exclaimed and she slashed through the heartless.Kairi too,appeared and used her flower power to whip vines through the heartless,entangling them and binding them up.Riku tossed Aqua his keyblade and she through it to someone she could trust with it.Terra.Terra caught it with a grin."Gotcha,"He smirked and slashed through the heartless with the two keyblades in his hands.
~~~
Zexeos froze.He dropped the blade he held in his hands."My..Daughter...."He whispered and fell to his knees."All this time....Why didn't you...I've been so....I've hurt you so....."He whispered.The tears now fell steadily from his eyes.Xion smiled softly."He knows now,"She whispered and lost consciousness."Gomenasai....Gomenasai...."Zexeos sobbed.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Ventus also appeared along with them, and Sora through his keyblade at his older brother, grinning. "Gotcha covered, bro!" Ven called back, giving a thumbs up and then started helping his two friends. "Brother... hah." Sora chuckled, still running with Riku for their lives.

~~~

Raven crawled over to Xion and cradled her in her arms. "...You'll meet a woman in the future, and have a beautiful baby girl. That will be me. You'll get married, and much more... but only if you stop this madness!" Raven exclaimed. "Please! For your future! You save that woman you marry. She's so amazing. If you continue like this, I will fade and she will die as a result! You can't do this anymore! THIS IS THE REASON I WAS SENT BACK TO YOU!"
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next