Kingdom Hearts:Blessed by Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls

Post  Linkybear Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Zexeos nodded and his sword disappeared and he swung his arms around Raven and hugged her tightly."I'll miss you,Sweetheart,"He whispered and kissed her forehead.Xion wiped away her tears but more formed afterwards."But I can't be with you if you leave,"She whispered,Kissing Raven's cheek.
~~~
Riku chuckled and got Sora to his mansion."Now, lets go to my room,"He whispered and dragged Sora to his room.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

https://kingdomheartsrpg.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts:As Destiny Calls

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:32 pm

"If Zexeos changes... that means I can stay for you." Raven whispered, starting to cry. "I just have to hope... and you just have to hold on for me..." She said, leaning in and kissing Raven. "I might not remember this moment when I come back to you, if I do... so it'll be all upto you to remember it for me." Raven felt herself start fading... much like a nobody does. Light shards started to rise from her body as she started to fade from the world. "Once this is over... once Zexeos changes what he's done... I'll be back, I promise..." She said, trailing off. The whole body was engulfed in a bright white light and then disappeared, the shards floating up. "Don't forget me yet, Xion, there's still hope."

~~~

Sora smirked, following his partner up the stairs and into Riku's room. It had been a long time since he had been in here. "Are my eyes decieving me or is this place much tidier than before?" He asked, laughing.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Xion's tears fell steadily as she watched the last of the twinkling lights disapear."Why?"She whispered and held her keyblade tightly.She looked at where Zexeos had been standing.But,He had vanished without a trace.Zexeos reappeared in Riku's room.Riku automatically summoned the keyblade he had given to Aqua and held it before him and closed his eyes."You have no place here,"He said to Zexeos.Zexeos fell to his knees."Please.I beg of you.Please forgive me,"He whispered and tears fell from his eyes.Riku's eyes softened.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:16 am

Sora stared at Zexeos. "...Why, Zexeos?" He murmured, clenching his fists. "Why did you hurt us all like that... and why did you do it in the first place... why... why did you use Raven against us!?" He yelled, feeling a little unsettled. "...Geez... I'm even starting to forget my first meeting with her... because of course... it was in the Secret Place when I was little..." He trailed off, forgetting things as he spoke. "I was crying, and... I dunno, she was like, watching over me... a guardian angel... but after a while, she never appeared again. I think it was a warning... that answers one of my questions I guess... but... hurting Riku? Us? Why!?"
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:36 am

"Because all I wanted was power.The more I got the better.And it was all a simple extrusion to use against Organization Thirteen.It was a matter of destroying them.They took everything away from me.And I didn't realize that by taking the life of another,I was taking everything away from them and their family and friends.And for that,I was wrong.I truly am sorry.I know That I have a long road to go by to completely change."He said softly,still sobbing sadly.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:49 am

Sora stared at Zexeos for a few seconds, and his eyes softened. He walked over to the guy and wrapped his arms around him in a comforting way. "Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on. I can never forgive you for what you did to Riku... but... if you are truly, deeply sorry, then I guess I can at least make an effort to try." He said, smiling. "I'm guessing Raven was close to you... she told me about someone of your description taking her away." Sora said, letting go of Zexeos. "...What is she to you? Friend? Relative? Maybe... daughter?" He asked. "That girl... she is special. I'm glad you're choosing the right thing to do."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:05 am

Zexeos smiled,a silent endevour to the words being spoken."She is my daughter.And I have a love too.In another world.A place called Myselxica Islands.But that is a different matter for a different story.It is not too late for me to undo my mistakes.So now I will go to them all."He whispered and then disappeared."Thank god thats over,"Riku said and brought sora to the bed and kissed his lips in a thanks.
~~~
Xion walked silently to the edge of the beach and wrapped her hands around her knees.She let her tears fall.She had finally found someone who could understand her and now.....She had nothing....
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:57 am

"I hardly knew that girl... but my dad... I know he'll change... I have faith..." A faint voice murmured. A warm light was embracing Raven. She was going under changes... changes from before her father brutally beat her, harassed her, and... Raven looked around. "Do I still have a chance... Kingdom Hearts?" She asked, a young figure appearing before her. "I can not ever promise I can bring one back to life... Most hearts have a 0.01% chance of recovering a memory breakdown... but you are different, Raven... I sence something different about you." The figure replied, smiling. It seemed sad, but it looked like it was keeping it's spirit up. "...Even if I don't... please... tell Xion... I love her." Raven replied, crying with a simple smile across her face. "I promise." Kingdom Hearts said, placing a hand on Raven's chest. "Heart - Memory Link!" It called, with Raven feeling her eyes close. Slowly... she felt herself slip...

~~~

Sora kissed back, feeling a tear drop down his face. "Hey... why am I crying...?" He thought, hugging his lover tight. "I still feel like something is missing... like, someone slipped away or something. But..." He trailed off, smiling. "It's like they're still with us?"
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Xion could feel Raven's presence all around her.Her eyes glistened with new tears."I will never forget you,"She whispered and held a heart shaped charm close to her heart.A blonde haired girl washed up on the island.She blinked as she awoke and she shot up."Where....Am I?"She whispered and tried to figure it out.She didn't know until she saw the paopu fruit nearby.She picked it up with a smile."Nami-ne....."She whispered and saw Xion."Hey!Are you ok?"She asked her,placing a hand on Xion's shoulder.Xion took one look at her and hugged her."Ellie-chan!"She exclaimed.Elana giggled."Its great to see you again,Xion,"She whispered.Though she really just wanted to go see Namine.
~~~~
Riku suddenly jumped up."I feel a familiar presence.Not Raven...Someone else...Someone....ELANA!She must be back on the island!"He exclaimed and kissed his lover's lips again."Let's go give her a welcoming crew.And bring Namine too,"He said with a grin.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 pm

A young 'female' figure and another girl awoke in the treehouse of Destiny Islands, feeling dizzy and light-headed, but for some reason happy. "...KH-sama... where are we?" Raven asked, looking around. The figure Raven referred to as 'KH' stood up, smiling. "We're home, Raven." It replied, softly looking out to the sunbathed sea amongst the beautiful view beyond them. It helped Raven up, and they walked out if the treehouse. "I hope... I hope I see Xion again here." Raven muttered. She grabbed KH's hand and ran down the spiral stairs, towards the beach.

~~~

Sora nodded, grabbing Riku's hand and running down and out of the house with him. "Oh, hey, wait. Can you still use portals?" He asked, hopefully.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Xion grinned at Elana and they helped each other up."Now..Where is....Everyone?"She asked.She looked around her but no one was there.Xion looked sadly at the ground."I found someone for me..But..She faded Like I once did..."She said,trying hard to hold back her tears.
~~~
Riku grinned and swiped his hand in the air.A portal appeared.Then he smacked his hand to his forehead."Why didn't you remind me of this sooner?"He asked Sora.then he shook it off."Come on,Let's go get Namine,"He said and walked through the portal.He walked out into Namine's room.It was a room covered in white with pictures hanging everywhere.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Raven and 'KH' ran down the hills, stairs and ladders on the island and saw Xion and this other girl. "Xion-chan!" Raven called, smiling. KH looked at Raven and then at the blonde girl. "No one else will be able to see or hear you, for now. To everyone else, you are not there. Xion is the only one I could help with. I'm sorry, Raven-chan." KH explained, sadly. "...I don't care, I just want to be able to see Xion. I mean, it's not like I remember any of them anyway... you did say this. I'm happy that at least one of them will be able to see me. The one I love most."

~~~

Namine looked over at Sora and Riku, startled. "Oh, Sora! Riku! What brings you here?" She asked. Sora smirked. "We have someone we want to show you." Sora said, holding out his hand. "Follow us. She waits on the beach for you. Elana-chan is here." Namine's eyes widened. "E-elana-chan...?" She murmured, standing straight up. She slowly walked over to Sora, taking his hand. "...Please... take me to Elana-chan!"
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Xion turned as she heard a familiar voice nearby.She saw Raven and her eyes lit up.She ran over to her and glomped her and kissed her cheek,tears flowing down her cheeks.But they were tears of happiness."Ray-can!Oh,don't ever leave me again!I love you!"She exclaimed.
~~~
Riku nodded and created a new portal and the old one vanished."Hurry up now,We want to surprise her while we can,"He said with a grin.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 am

Raven fell back into the sunkissed sand after being glomped, her eyes glistening with tears. "G-Gomenasai... I'm sorry..." She murmured, shaking. Raven was still trying to get used to being back, and was not expecting such a reaction. "Ray-chan, you will be undergoing some changes tonight, to complete the process. Those changes may be unknown, some of them can be weird, some unexpected, and some just natural." 'KH' explained, smiling. Raven wasn't listening, she was too busy staring into Xion's eyes with shock.

~~~

Sora grinned and grabbed Riku's hand with his free one, running through the portal. "Where abouts are we headed, Riku? To surprise her, I mean."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 am

"I'll always forgive you.Just please,if you left again,I don't think I could bear it If you left again,"She whispered and kissed her lover's lips.Though she was curious of these "changes."
~~~
Riku smirked."We're going to her house,"He said with a grin.
~~~
Elana stared skeptically at Xion.To her it looked as if Xion was kissing air."Well,Okay,I'm going home,"she said and began running home.She got there in no time and opened the door.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:15 am

Sora smirked as he, Namine and Riku were soon stood in Elana's bedroom. "Let's wait until she comes upstairs... this is gonna be so touching." Sora said, smiling. Namine was anxious but happy.

~~~

Raven kissed back, and then smiled, getting up and holding a hand out for Xion. She was still crying, and still shaky, but she'd live. "Xion-chan... I assure you, I won't be going anywhere." Raven replied. KH smiled. "After midnight... the others will be able to see you again." KH said. "Yes, I know. Oh, and 'KH'..." Raven murmured, turning to face it. "You need a name. I can't just call you that, it sounds awkward. How about... Kokoro?"
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:36 am

Riku nodded with a grin."I have to see my room.I've missed it so much!"She exclaimed and ran upstairs and to her room.She gasped once she saw Namine.Tears came to her eyes."Nami-chan,"She whispered.... and ran to her love.
~~~
"Thank you for this,Kokoro-chan,"Xion said with a smile.She took her lover's hand and began walking along the moonlit shoreline with her.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Namine welcomed Elana with arms wide open, her heart feeling light and her eyes closed. "Welcome home." She said softly, wrapping her arms around the tearful blonde. "I love you." She whispered, smiling.

~~~

Raven looked at the moon, smirking. "Y'know... starting tomorrow... I won't be the same me." She muttered to herself. She was kinda worried that Xion would dislike the new her. "Some weird things are gonna happen. It could even lead to..." Raven trailed off, trembling at this one thought. Kokoro's gift to Xion and Raven...
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Elana hugged her lover tightly."Love you too,"She said with a smile.She leaned foward and Kissed Namine's lips softly.
~~~
Riku tugged Sora from the room and took him into the portal.He brought him, to his room and unbuttoned Sora's shirt and tugged him to the bed.
~~~
"No matter how much you change,I'll always love you,"Xion whispered to her and kissed her lips deeply and brought her to the ground.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3