Kingdom Hearts:Blessed by Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon - Return of the Black Gears

2 posters

Go down

Digimon - Return of the Black Gears Empty Digimon - Return of the Black Gears

Post  tigger626 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:17 am

It had been year's since the defeat of Devimon, and the black gears. But recent incidents have made digimon come to believe that they are back. More brutal then ever, and colliding worlds of digimon, and human is a major possibility. Devimon has gone to far this time, absorbing life forms he has advanced two levels of digivolution. His new forum Daemon, a mega level Deamon lord digimon. Thing's could not get any worse for the digital world, as many had tried to fight Deamon, and all have been deleted doing so. Many digimon are already his slaves thanks to the black gears. This is hurting the harmony between tamer and digimon. The royal knights have tried there best to keep back the darkness, and even a few of them have been lost. But now they are calling back all tamers to the digital world, who still have control of there partner.

So this is your job, to see Daemons defeat and save the digimon and the world from his claws. If you are a tamer strong enough to face the perils of the journey that lye ahead of you, fill in the forum below.

Rules:
1. Yes follow the rules.
2. Jess is Co-owner of the rp.
3. No-God moding
4. Your digimon (partner digimon) can not become evil under the black gears.
5. Yes i am Thomas, and Jess is Kiriha.

Forum fill out

Name:
Biography:
Personality (Of course not needed if from Amine):
Appearance:
Partner Digimon:
Digivice:
Crest:
Daemon's side or Destands?:
Crush:

Here is mine

Name: Rebecca or Bex
Biography: Former Royal Knight, because of her partner. She has a long, and dark past. Thanks to Myotismon when he returned at the battle of waterfield. But she was gratefu, as this is where she got her partner.
Personality (Of course not needed if from Amine): Caring, kind, see both sides of things, Loving.
Appearance: Me XD. Brown hair, blue eyes. Clothes ~ Red mickey mouse top, with a black zip up hoody over top, and jeans.
Partner Digimon: Dracomon
Digivice: Cyan D-Power
Crest: Balance like this Digimon - Return of the Black Gears 2jbjwxc
Daemon's side or Destands?: Destands
Crush: Kiriha

Name: Thomas H. Norstein
Biography: N/A
Personality (Of course not needed if from Amine): N/A
Appearance: Digimon - Return of the Black Gears Digimon
Partner Digimon: Gaomon
Digivice: Digivice Burst
Crest: N/A
Crush: Jessica

Name: Maia
Biography: Recuited by Daemon herself, she is a cruel hearted girl.
Personality (Of course not needed if from Amine): Cruel, unforgivng, mercyless.
Appearance: Digimon - Return of the Black Gears AnimeGirl-6
Partner Digimon: Saberdramon
Digivice: First Digivice in black
Crest: Blackness
Daemon's side or Destands?: Daemon's side
Crush: N/A
tigger626
tigger626

Back to top Go down

Digimon - Return of the Black Gears Empty Re: Digimon - Return of the Black Gears

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Name: Jessica Hikerashi
Biography: My name is Jessica Hikerashi. About Four years ago,I met my digimon,Wolfymon.I created him as a simple drawing but somehow,All of his attacks and forms.Became REAL.I didn't really know what a digimon was at first until the day I met My Wolfymon.He was so amazing.The day we met,I thought there was an intruder in my home.But when I saw him,My heart warmed with joy.HE WAS REAL! I was happy with my digimon and my day until A boy named Markus Daemon KICKED down my door.Like,what the hell?Who barges into someone's home like that?A guy named Thomas yelled at him and Markus and I battled.My digimon was losing to Markus' called Geogreymon when My hand starting glowing silver.A thing called a digivice burst appeared in my hand and I swiped my silver hand across it.From there,Wolfymon digivolved into Growldamon!I was so surprised when he knocked out Geogreymon!And get this,All of this happened in my backyard!After the battle,Thomas smiled and asked me to join D.A.T.S Which is short for the Digimon Data Squad.So of course, being the adventurous girl I was,I joined it eagerly.Since then,I have been working Happily with Thomas, Markus,and Yoshino to keep the world safe.But...Our digimon were sent back to the digital world.Now we have shall soon be reunited with our digimon when we go back.TO THE DIGITAL WORLD!
Personality : She's pretty much a Gentle hearted girl who will never give up on someone who needs help.
Appearance: Digimon - Return of the Black Gears Nagisa
Partner Digimon: Wolfymon
Digivice: Digimon Burst
Crest: N/A
Crush: Thomas H. Norstein

Name: Kiriha
Biography: D'aww ya know it.He is (According to wikipedia) A blond male warlord who conquers others by coldly eliminating them. He leads Team Blue Flare and commands Greymon.
Personality (Of course not needed if from Amine):N/A
Appearance:Digimon - Return of the Black Gears Kiriha_aonuma Wikimon TEEHEE
Partner Digimon:Mail birdramon and greymon
Digivice:Xros Loader
Crest:Eh?Do they even HAVE crests?
Daemon's side or Destands?:I think He'd take...Neutral....
Crush: Bex((XD.There cha go,Beckyyyssss.SURPRISE))
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

https://kingdomheartsrpg.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Digimon - Return of the Black Gears Empty Re: Digimon - Return of the Black Gears

Post  tigger626 Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Sunny days where over on earth, as they sky's seemed to darken more each day. A possible sign something was wrong, but no one on earth expect the digidestand's knew why it was happening. Digimon started to appear more in the human world treasuring towns, and people who lived in them.

Bex, and Dracomon where out on a stroll at there local park, as no one seemed to care Draco was there. As most knew that those digimon that hung around with humans where not that bad. So Bex, and Draco found it easy when they went for there daily stroll in the park. Although it would be the last time they did, as the next day they need to return to the digital world, only Bex did not know how to tell her friends.

Thomas was back at his home having a training match with Gaomon in his backyard, as someone need to protect the town from the digimon. They trained hard, making sure they where both fit to take on any challenge, that appeared threw the recent random anomalies that cropped up.
tigger626
tigger626

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Jessica sat on a bench in the park,Drawing wolfymon as he stood motionless before her.He had to pretend to be a plushie so others wouldn't be conscpiscious of her.She looked around her and picked Wolfymon up."Lets go,"She whispered and began running.She went into a department store and Put on her D.A.T.S uniform and ran out with her dats gear in her ear."We have a runner downtown.Sectar 7 C,"She announced to Thomas and Bex.Kiriha stood not too far away.He was already in position."Bex,Are you getting all of this?"He asked.He was streaming info too her through digital glassed.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger626 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 pm

"Me and Gaomon will be there soon." Thomas said, quickly rushing into the house. He rushed up to his room quickly getting changed out his training clothes, and in his uniform. As he rushed downstairs he grabbed his digivice placing it in his pocket, as Gaomon awaited in a car that was out front. "Come on master." Gaomon hurried Thomas along. As he got in the quickly heading it of to Sector 7 C.

Bex, and Draco ran panting around a corner and on towards the sector. "We are almost there, not to far away." She said. "What's the situation like at the moment?" She asked down the ear piece, hoping it would give her some idea of what awaited them.
tigger626
tigger626

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:50 pm

"The situation.....Is that we have about four leomon to take care of.Hurry up and get here,"Kiriha muttered and closed his Earphone after esding her his coordinates.Jessica caught up with him and panted hard."W-Where are they?"She panted."On their way,"Kiriha replied and got onto the back of his mail Birdramon."I'll look for them above grou nd.You cover things here,"He said and took off.Jessica turned and was knocked off the ground by a leomon."Dark gear,"She whispered as she saw the gear sticking out of his leg.Her hand shined with silver energy as she sat up."Lets go,Ma'm!" He called and Jessica smirked."DNA,CHARGE!OVERDRIVE!"She called.Wolfymon was embedded in silver light."Wolfymon Double warp digivolve to-Mega Howldramon!"He called.And There stood a giant wolf.Jessica smirked and jumped up and laned on his back.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger626 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:32 am

Bex, and Draco ran around the corner just into far side of Section 7c from where Jess was. Where a Leomon rampaging threw some shop's, the area looked as though it had already been cleared. "Black Gear!" Dracomon said noticing a black gear shaped object in the Leomon's back. "Ok we have to destroy that gear. Let's go Draco no time to loose." She said pulling out her digivice. "Right." Draco agreed as the digivice began to glow. "Dracomon Matrix digivole to Wingdramon!" The digimon called as it changed it shape to her ultimate forum. "Right let's do this thing." Wingdramon grinned. "Just be careful not to hurt the Leomon just take out the black Gear." Bex told her. "I will do my best as always, OOOI you Leomon pick on someone your own species." Wingdramon called to the Leomon. Leomon turned around in anger, growling with his empty black eyes, signs that the Black Gear had a good hold over the gentle beast. Bex moved to one side out of the way of the fight between the monsters, as being the fast flayer Wingdramon is she would not be able to hold on, while she fought the Leomon.

What Jess, and Howldramon did not notice, was another Leomon. They seemed to be working together, and this one was indeed willing to do anything to help. As it lunged itself from top of a street lamppost, as Wolfymon was digivoling. Thomas was not far away from the Sector when he saw what was happening, so he stopped the car, and both him and Gaomon got quickly out. "Gaomon we have to help them, are you ready?" Thomas asked his partner holding out his digivice. "All ways master, this digimon is a Champion." Gaomon said. "Then lets give them a paw, DIGISOAL CHARGE." Thomas said, as he used his digivice in conjunction with his digivice. "Gaomon digivole too Gaogamon!" Thomas climbed on to his digital partner's back. As they shot of to help Jess. As they got there they noticed the Leomon's with the Black Gear in one of its upper arms jumping for Jess and Howldramon. "Let's go Gaogamon." He said, as Gaogamon jumped at the Leomon that jumped for Jess, pinning it to the ground. "Are you ok Jess?" Thomas asked her.
tigger626
tigger626

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Jess blushed and then coughed.She had come out here today with a slight fever."I'm fine,"She lied and stood tall.She weaved a bit and crumpled to the ground,passing out on the spot.Kiriha frowned."Damnit.MAN-Er....GIRL DOWN!RETREAT FOR NOW!"He called down below and flew down below to Greet Bex."Bex,Jessica isn't looking so good,"He murmered.He looked at THomas and nodded a secret message.As if to say "Lets take care of them reallyt quick,"He murmered and his Mail Birdramon flew up in the air and blasted one of the gears.It flew through the air and peices flew everywhere.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger626 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 am

"JESS!" He called, as she fell of. He quickly jumped down from Gaogamon, and rushed for Jess picking her up. "Gaogamon finish them." He told his digimon, that the quickly tore the Black gear from the Leomon that it stood on top. "Spiral Blow." He shot a blue stream at the others leg, destroying the black gear.
Meanwhile before.
"Wingdramon finish the last one." Bex ordered Wingdramon. "Blaze Sonic Breath." Wingdramon called out as he shot a high speed jet of flames at the Leomon. It slightly harmed the Leomon, but at the same time destroyed the Black Gear. Wingdramon then de-digivoled back to Dracomon. "Lets then." Bex replied to Kiriha
tigger626
tigger626

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Mega Howldramon de-digivolved back into Wolfymon and he ran to Jessica's aid."Ma'am!"He called and jumped onto Gaogamon."Please be okay,"He muttered and felt her forehead."Thomas!She's burning up!Quick,Feel her forehead!"He called in exasperation.He was completely horrified and frightened all at once.Kiriha landed next to Bex and looked on at Jessica and Thomas."They sure look cute together,"He whispered and chuckled as he walked onwards.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger626 Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:59 am

Thomas felt her forehead. "Ah your right, we best get her back quick. Gaogamon!" He said. "Yes master." Gaogamon said starting to head back to the base. "We will meet you back at command." Thomas told Kiriha, and Bex over the com. "I agree with you there." Bex said chuckling with him, "and i do hope Jess will be alright." She said following Kiriah, as Dracomon walked besides them.
tigger626
tigger626

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum