Kingdom Hearts:Blessed by Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Aftermath

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harry Potter: The Aftermath Empty Harry Potter: The Aftermath

Post  Two_Sides Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:31 pm

It has been a few years since Harry and his friends all left Hogwarts to start a new life. However, with rumors spreading, everyone has been unsettled lately. 4 transfer students are going to start at Hogwarts. But Harry and his friends have taken them in at the Burrow due to the fact that Voldemort never finished his job. The 4 have scars, and the Death Eaters are still at large. Harry, Hermione and Ron have decided that for the safety of the 4 children, they will get careers in teaching at Hogwarts as Defence Against the Dark Arts teachers. Will they all survive the bloodbath that lies ahead?

Name:
Grade?:
House:
Appearance:
Bio: (Not needed)
Crush?:
Other?:

~My Forms~

Name: Celeste Kiseki
Grade?: 5
House: Hufflepuff
Appearance: Harry Potter: The Aftermath I04
Bio: ((ADD LATER))
Crush?: A certain boy.
Other?: Celeste can't convey her feelings properly yet, because she is shy, so she always talks with a straight face.

Name: Daniel Mercury
Grade?: 6
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance: Harry Potter: The Aftermath Ravenclaw_OC___Dan_Mercutio_by_VioletTheHedgehog99
Bio: ((ADD LATER))
Crush?:
Other?:

Name: Katou Nanami
Grade?: 3
House: Hufflepuff
Appearance: Harry Potter: The Aftermath Hufflepuff_Me__Flying_High__by_VioletTheHedgehog99
Bio: ((FUCK THAT.))
Crush?: Uh...? O.o
Other?:

Last edited by Pokegal99 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter: The Aftermath Empty Re: Harry Potter: The Aftermath

Post  Linkybear Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Name:Xion Tsukiro
Grade?:5
House:Gryffindor
Appearance:Harry Potter: The Aftermath Xion_Tsukiro_by_Linkybear
Bio: Xion had a different childhood than most.When he was three,His birth parents,Muggles, placed him on train tracks to try and kill him.Because he had magic powers.They were disgusted with him so they tossed him on train tracks before an oncoming train to try and kill him.But Harry Potter Came and saved him.He took him to a wizarding family where he was raised as a wizard as he was supposed to be.Years later,his muggle parents were arrested for murder.They were put in Azkaban,The prison for the damned witches and wizards.Then Voldemort came and took everything from him.He killed his Wizarding parents the day before he received his invitation to Hogwarts.He Almost Refused the invite But Harry Potter himself came and talked him into it.Now he is going to School but he rarely talks to people.He was placed in Gryffindor Because Of his skills in sorcery.He reminds Harry of someone VERY familiar.....
Crush?:
Other?:

Name:Melody Anderson
Grade?:7
House: HufflePuff
Appearance:Harry Potter: The Aftermath Himuroakari-nightwizard
Bio: Melody has always been a pureblood.She has been traveling around the world with her painter mother.She found out she was a witch when her paints began to float and she painted a picture with them.She smiled and her mother knew at once she had the witche's inheritage.She Sent a letter in to Hogwarts to see if they would accept her.She received her invite Days later and she fell in love with the idea.She Began attending not too long after and now She has transferred from the Japanese Region of Hogwarts to The American Region.She loves where she is now and Hopes to find a true love one day.
Crush?:
Other?:
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

https://kingdomheartsrpg.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:57 pm

((START TIEM))

Celeste sat down with Ron, her trunk packed beside her. "You ready then?" He asked, smirking. "You don't half pack much, do ya..." He muttered. Dan walked in and smirked. "Yo, when we leaving?" He asked, hands in his pockets. "Mornin', I s'pose. Mum is just preparin' some dinner, so come downstairs when we call you all, 'kay?" He said, recieving a nod from the two. Celeste blinked, and walked out of the room, downstairs. She enjoyed the company of the adults more, she was less shy around them. Especially the Weasleys, she always felt welcome, like she was part of the family. There was the original Weasleys: Ron, Ginny, George, Bill, Charlie, and Mr and Mrs Weasley, and then an adopted child, Katou Nanami. She hardly talked to the 4 since they arrived here, but gives the odd smile.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Just then,The doorbell Rang and Xion walked over to it and opened the door.A girl with brown hair and blue eyes stood there with her Hogwarts uniform on and a small bag in her hands.She bowed and entered.Hermione Weasly followed Her inside."Ron,You left Amy out in the rain again,"She said and sighed, bringing her daughter's broom in with her.Harry laughed at them.Amaya sighed and blushed when She saw Katou.She hid behind Her mom as she saw her.Hermione giggled."Oh,Hello,Xion.Where is-"She began but then she saw Melody and smiled.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Melody smiled back, and Katou blushed and hid behind her 'Father' Arthur as Amaya walked in. "It's okay, it's only Amy." Arthur tried to reassure, but Katou didn't listen and just walked off silently into the living room. "Excuse her, she's not exactly used to new people yet. Newly adopted." Molly said as she walked past the shy Katou. Ron just chuckled. "Sorry 'bout that Amy, I'm just clumsy is all."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:11 pm

"You are mean to me,Father.But,I still love you,"Amaya said sweetly and then kissed his cheek and ran into the living room,Dropping her precious books onto the floor.She got into the living room and smiled at Katou."Hi.I-I'm Amaya.Amaya Granger,"She stuttered.So this girl was to be her aunt?Man,The world really did suck,didn't it?She thought.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Katou's face went red. "Hey, I'm K-Katou Weasley." She murmured, looking at the people pass to and from rooms. Katou watched her father go past and followed him, too embarassed to talk here. Ron walked in here. "Sis takes time before getting to know people more. She's pretty silent." Ron smiled. "And... she clings to Dad. Anyway, she'll probably open up more once you all get to Hogwarts. Don't worry too much about it." He advised, as Molly smiled. "Everyone, dinner's ready!" She called, as Celeste and Daniel walked down the stairway.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Amaya blushed."It's nice to meet you,Kitty-san!"She exclaimed and smiled,kissing her cheek.She smiled and skipped along to her own room in the burrow.She stayed here on days when she speant the night.It was chock filled with things on dragon and pheonixs.She pickedu p her stuffe Phoenix and hugged it to her."I've missed you,Efreet,"She said to it.Then she kissed it's cheek and smiled.
~~~
Xion sat down in a chair and sprawled out in it and closed his eyes."I'm all packed.Used a spell,"He said and held up a crystal.His mother had given it to him before she was murdered.It allowed him to store magic within for later uses.He spun it on its rope chain and then sighed.He then dropped it and it landed on his chest.It was on a necklace his father had made.The chaing for protection and the crystal for MAGIC.
~~~
Melody hummed as she packed her own bags.She only had a few more things to repack.She put them in her bag and zipped it up with a smiled."There,"She exclaimed in acheivement and she Walked out of the room with it rolling behind her.She set it up in the livingt room and sat across from Xion."Nice day,isn't it?"She asked,Simpyl trying to make small talk.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Katou's face went bright red. "Kitty... san?" She murmured, as Arthur turned around. "It's your favourite tonight Kat, Maccaroni Cheese- are you okay?" He asked, noticing how red her face went. "U-um, I might get a lay down after tea... I think I have a slight fever is all..." She muttered, Arthur feeling her forehead. "You do seem to have a frightful temperature... have dinner, then go and get your lunch, okay?" Arthur smiled. Katou smiled back. "Okay..." She followed her father and sat down. She wouldn't call Molly or Arthur 'Mum or Dad' yet. It was only recent due to Fred's death.

~~~

Celeste looked at Xion and Melody. "We should all be eating now." She said, pointing to the dining table. "Unless your not hungry?" She asked, tilting her head. Daniel laughed. "Ah, let's just go, Cece." He said, grinning. 'Cece' was like his personal nickname for Celeste.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Xion looked away from them,His eyes flashing open."No...Not really,"He muttered and stood up and grabbed his bag.He sighed and then Carried it away from them and sat in another room."Cold...."Melody whispered and she too,Sighed."Well,I'm hungry,Darn it,"She said and smiled as she walked into the dining room to eat.Amaya reentered the room and smiled,holding up her stuffed Pheonix."This is Efreet,"She said."Pheonixs are my favorite animals,"She said.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Katou looked at the stuffed Phoenix and her eyes lit up. "C-Cute!" She said, twinkles in her eyes at she stared at Efreet. Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny walked in, followed by George, who was still getting used to the fact that he now had a new sister to tease. He felt like they were replacing Fred. But, he kept his feelings to himself, and tried his best to get on with the youngest person there. "Hey Kat, did you like my Fever Fudges?" George asked, smirking. "Fever fudges...?" She murmured, tilting her head. No recollection. "Oh George, you didn't..." Molly sighed. Ginny and Ron frowned. But Katou giggled. "They tasted sweet." She replied, having quite a positive tone. Just then, Celeste walked in with Melody. "Hello, everyone." Celeste said, smiling softly as she sat down.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Amaya giggled at her reaction.She set Her plushie down in the seat next to her and then took her own seat and grabbed up her plate."When is dinner,Grandma?"She asked Molly.Hermione grinned as Her little girl looked up at her mother in law."Your absolute favorite.Roast Duck with cream tar tar,"She replied.Amaya's eyes lit up."Awesome!"She exclaimed.Xion then joined them."I realized...I actually have an apetite now.Please..Forgive my insolence,"He whispered softly.Melody giggled.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Katou and George were busy discussing what the Fever Fudges would do to her, apart from her fever. But then she watched their plates get delivered. "Thank you for the food~" She sang, smiling softly. Ginny facepalmed. "We have another Fred." She sighed. Ron just laughed and turned his attention to Amaya. "Don't fall for George's tricks. Ever." He laughed, as everyone was given plates. Celeste and Daniel watched Xion come into the room and Daniel smirked. "So, bruv, you decided to join us, hm?"
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Amaya giggled."Not to worry,Hm?"She said and smiled."I'd never fall for FRED'S jokes."She said.He was her uncle but she tended to Love him just the same.Xion ignored the question and began eating like a pure gentleman.He closed his eyes as he took each bite and savored every spoonful that he put into his mouth.Melody ate as gently as he.But she had no one staring at her like she was a wierdo.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Celeste ate slowly, contently, looking around the room. Everyone seemed happy. But the battle before the storm was not far. How long before the Death Eaters caught on to the Order's plan? The Order of the Pheonix... Katou finished her dish quickly, wanting to get some sleep. "Dad, I need sleep... I'm going up now. I feel ill." She replied, the Fever Fudges getting to her. Suddenly she fainted. "Well that's never happened before." George said, raising an eyebrow. Arthur helped the girl up. "Oh, for pete's sake George, you're an adult now!" Molly sighed, facepalming. "What can I say? I have a business that keeps this family together, remember." He laughed. Daniel started rolling on the floor with laughter.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Amaya jumped foward and took Katou in her arms."Eh...Um....I'll take her to my room and take care of her,"She quickly said and bowed.She hadn't even eaten anything yet.She ran upstairs with the girl in her arms and laid her down on the bed."Please be ok,"She whispered and swept her haid from her eyes.She was gonna be like a sister to her.And this girl was her aunt but she was younger than Amaya herself.She smiled at the younger girl and pulled her plushie into the girl's face.'Nyan nyan,"She said and made the plushie touch her cheek as if it were licking her.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Arthur smirked. "Well. Amaya seems to have already taken a liking to Kat." He said, smiling. Molly sighed. "I guess they'll be those 'very close sister' types." She replied, looking up. Harry and Ron laughed. They looked at Ginny. "It seems you'll be the odd sister again." Ron joked. Harry sort of sighed. "Ah well, she's got me and that's that." He said, smiling. Ginny's face went slightly red.

~~~

Katou's nose twitched at the feeling of something soft on her face. She quickly awoke, and looked at Amaya, blushing. "Onee-chan...?" She murmured. Her visions was still blurry. But Katou had an older sister she refered to as 'Onee-chan'. Then her vision cleared. "O-oh, Amaya-chan! Why am I up here?" She asked cutely.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Amaya giggled."No,I'm not Onee chan.I'm Ammy-chan,"She said and handed the plushie to the younger girl.She sighed and then groaned."Man,Why do you have to be my younger aunt?"She complained.She frowned and looked at a poster of the hungarean horntail."Have you ever seen a real live dragon?I haven't.And I want to own a phoenix,"She said,Her eyes twinkling in hope.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:12 pm

"I've seen a Chinese Fireball Dragon." Katou replied. "AND different breeds of Pheonix. I'm a pureblood, and when I was not in care before, dad owned a wizard's pet store in Diagon Alley." She said, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. "...This is actually going to be my 3rd year at Hogwarts. I'm kinda already prepared." Katou looked down at the teddy she held in her hands. "Thanks," she murmured, and smiled softly.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Amaya smiled at her."That's really neat.I used to Have a phoenix.But George turned him into a trashcan and they Had him crushed.I cried for Five weeks solid.His name was Efreet.When I finally stopped crying,They bought me the plushie to Replace it.At first,It just made me even more sad.But then I got used to it.He was my best friend,"She explained.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 am

"Haha, I love Phoenix birds. But I seem to prefer cats. I have a gray Scottish Shorthair called Mariea. She's asleep." Katou replied. Then a few seconds later, she heard the others filing up the stairs for bed. "I'd better get into my room." Katou murmured, placing the teddy down on the soft bed she was layed on, and getting up. "See you in the morning." She muttered, sighing. Katou slowly walked into her room, and stumbled a little. As she got outside, Arthur saw her, and supported the girl as they walked along the corridor. "Sorry dad." Katou apologised. Only Arthur and Molly knew about Katou's illness. It WAS getting closer to winter, after all. They were already in the start of Autumn.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:13 am

Amaya watched as the girl left.She was still a bit worried for her health.And she had wanted the girl to keep her teddy.She sighed softly and groaned into her pillow.She waited for about an hour,just looking at the ceiling.She finally was able to fall into a troubled sleep.When she awoke in the morning,Every part of her body ached and she felt tired still...
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am

Celeste and Daniel awoke, walking downstairs. Mad-eye Moody, Tonks, and the others were downstairs all apart from Arthur. "Where's Mr Weasley?" Celeste asked, tilting her head. "Him and Lupin are upstairs helping Katou get up. She's gotten worse, no thanks to George..." Ginny scowled. "Hey, none of us knew she could get that ill. Okay?" George argued, sighing. Just then, Katou, Lupin and Arthur walked down the stairs slowly, Katou staying in her Hufflepuff uniform for the rest of the journey unlike most people, who would change on the train. "So you're a Hufflepuff, huh..." Daniel smirked. "Cool, gal, totally sweet." He commented. "So, how are we planning to get there?" Ron asked. "Brooms, I suspect. Lupin is escorting Katou, and anyone who wants to go with them can do. She can't fly like this." Arthur sighed. "That's to the train station, anyway. Amaya will probably opt to go with Katou, no doubt."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:55 am

Xion raised his hand."I'd Rather not fly this time around,"He said quietly.Almost too Quietly.He already had his gryfindorr uniform on.He looked past them and looked through them as if they were glass.He pulled on his rope and walked out of the room."Sayonara,"He whispered and walked out of the door.Moments later,He went back inside."Gargoyles are back again,"He muttered and went back outside.Amaya yawned as she walked downstairs in her uniform.She sighed and grabbed her bag that sat near the door."I'm coming -yawn- with Lupin,"She said.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 am

"We'll fly." Celeste and Daniel said in unison, smiling. Lupin nodded. "Alright then. Let's head off." Lupin said, supporting Katou as they all walked out of the door, expecting Xion to follow. Harry got up. "All of you guys ready?" He asked,
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum