Kingdom Hearts:Blessed by Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Aftermath

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Harry Potter: The Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter: The Aftermath

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 am

Xion sighed as he followed Katou and Lupin.Amaya followed as well and she yawned again."I didn't get alot of sleep last night,"She murmered.Xion looked at her."Oh,RFeally?"He asked her.Amaya nodded."Yeah,Something just didn't sit right with me,"She whispered.Xiion nodded and continued walking straight.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

https://kingdomheartsrpg.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 am

Katou yawned too, and rubbed her eyes, as Lupin looked at her. "You okay so far? Sure you don't want us to take the Ford Angela?" He asked. "I'm fine... really..." Katou murmured, slowly walking alongside Lupin. Her legs looked like they were about to give in, and her face was really pale. Lupin stopped. "No. We're all taking the Ford. You can't walk like that." Lupin replied, walking out of the house and through the gates to the small ford that could fit all 4 of them in. He opened the door and let the others get in first, and then got into the drivers seat. "Brace yourselves."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Xion took a window seat and Amaya took the other window seat."Sit in the front so we can keep an eye on your health,Please,"Amaya stated,and smiled at her newfound friend.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Katou nodded, and got in, fastening her seatbelt. As soon as everyone was buckled up, Lupin slowly took off. The car started flying upward, and the little Ford started heading for the station. Lupin put the invisibility setting on. "Arthur modified this setting kids, don't worry. It won't wear off." He said, laughing slightly. "So, everyone looking forward to Hogwarts? I can't get a job there anymore, since I'm a werewolf and all that... that was such an eventful year." He laughed again. Katou smiled. "I'm happy all my friends are gonna be there this time. And Harry and the others." Katou replied. "Don't you have friends?" Lupin asked. "No, they all throw Pumpkin Pasties at me."
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Xion smiled and let his hair cover his eyes.He turned his head to the door and let his tears slowly fall.Amaya saw a twinkling of tears and she frowned at them."Xion-sama...."She whispered and reached out to touch him."Don't touch me,"He murmered darkly.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:30 pm

"I think it's best to leave him to his thoughts." Lupin suggested, as Katou looked out of the windows. The scenery was beautiful. Reminded her of her old home. The fields in the countryside... always smelt fresh. And the skies were almost always blue, with a few small clouds floating by. A perfect home, with peace and quiet. But... then again, it was not so perfect at all. She sighed and looked forward. "I'm guessing it won't take long to get there now." She said, smiling.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Xion looked outside at the beautiful sight.He smiled softly at it and his tears softened.He turned to Amaya."Gomenasai,"He said to her.She smiled and nodded.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Two_Sides Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Soon, about 5 silent minutes later, they reached the station. Katou felt a little better now and walked without Lupin's support, but still stayed by his side. Until they reached platform 9/3 quarters. One by one, they went through, and met up with everyone else. They were early yet though. "Five minutes to spare." Ron said, grinning. "Hey, I guess we get to see Neville this year, too." Harry exclaimed. "Excuse me, who's Neville?" Celeste asked, blinking. Daniel smirked. "Oh, he's one of the dudes from the DA." Daniel replied. "Anyway, we should probably... uh... get on the train that is now here." Ron pointed out.
Two_Sides
Two_Sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkybear Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Xion nodded as he climbned onto the train.He climbed into an empty box and looked out the window at his so called New friends.But...Why would this happen to him?He wondered why it seemed the world hated him anyways.Amaya looked sad as she got onto the train.She got into the same box as him and then they were soon joined by Melody."Don't count me out,yall,"She said in a country voice.YThis made Xion laugh.
Linkybear
Linkybear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum